Administrator at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya Airways - Connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa since 1977 Our Vision is to be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently.
- To ensure the security of Kenya Airways information and supporting infrastructure by putting in place measures, solutions and processes to mitigate any information security risks.
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments on the company’s IT infrastructure and ensure timely remediation. Ensure regular independent vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of IT systems and network.
- Manage and monitor SIEM, log correlation, privilege access and identity access management systems and processes.
- Management and monitoring of data leakage protection / data loss prevention and database security solutions and processes
- Application controls assessment of developed systems, system changes / upgrades and new systems to identify systems risks and security gaps. Ensure timely closure of security findings and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Conduct regular reviews of security logs and application audit trails ensuring prompt reporting and resolution of incidents.
- Review network and architecture designs. Evaluate compliance to applicable security standards.
- Support policy formulation, standards development, risk assessments, information security awareness and compliance monitoring processes.
- Research, evaluate, implement and support enterprise information security systems/tools
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, ICT or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of operating systems, networks or databases
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practices such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, CoBIT
- Information security certifications such as CISA or CISSP (or their equivalent) is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in vulnerability assessment, information security auditing, threat management solutions, endpoint security, email security, information security awareness and database security
- At least 2 years of experience in information security, networking or systems administration.
- Good understanding of risk management and change management practices
- Projects delivered on time and in full
- Information security policies and standards developed and implemented
- Vulnerability assessment and audit done and actions closed
- Monthly information security performance reporting
- Information security training and awareness session carried out
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways career website on kenyaairways.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Kenya Airways
- Security Officer at Kenya Airways
- Student Intern at Kenya Airways
- Manager at Kenya Airways