If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Vision is to become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Telesales Associate position for one of our clients.
Salary: 40,000 plus commissions
The firm is looking for enthusiastic Corporate Telesales Associates to help grow the sales of its Facilities Management training courses in the region. Based in Nairobi, this position is ideal for an ambitious, bright professional and a dynamic individual who has the passion to succeed and wants to grow quickly in sales, marketing or in a management career in the near future.
The Telesales Associate will work in a modern office with a highly professional work culture where they will be empowered, learn from a forward-looking company and thrive to be the best they can.
The Telesales Associate will play a critical role in the firm’s Facilities Management training delivery reach in the region and will be specifically responsible to:
- Generate qualified leads from cold calling and enter contact information in the database
- Send training course information to potential and existing clients
- Spend almost 80% of their work day on the telephone communicating with potential client from wide ranging companies in various sectors to discuss the firm’s training courses and the value it would add to the client and their company
- Use their sales and communication skills to meet their target of training sales
- Provide all administrative support for the scheduled training event
- At least two years of full-time work experience selling over the telephone training courses, education programs or events is absolutely essential
- Clear and concise communicator in English, both verbally and written, is
- Highly motivated attitude to achieving telesales targets with a proven track record
- Natural ability to engage easily and build rapport quickly over the telephone
- Proven ability to persuade, negotiate & inspire confidence in customers over the telephone
- Ability to work under stress, handle rejections and remain positive
- Work history of being dependable, reliable and going the extra mile to achieve targets
- Relevant education with formal training in telemarketing, sales and telephone etiquette
go to method of application »
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator position for one of our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator to market and help grow the sales of our corporate training solutions in the region using social media e-marketing platform. Based in Nairobi, this position would be ideal for you if you are a bright professional who is ambitious, dynamic, passionate about graphic design and well versed with social media platform.
- Develop creative and innovative graphic designs, artwork, layout and templates for all our corporate e-marketing material
- Have a keen eye for details, be highly talented visual person and take immense pride and motivation to bring written communication to life
- Have above average skills in written English language and be responsible for proof reading and editing their work
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates and other company events and information on all social media platform
- Monitor and prepare required analytics reports for social media traffic
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and requests on social media
- Develop strategies to improve social media traffic and client engagement
- Undertake research to identify client organizations and develop client database
- Undertake research in business and academic journals and help develop relevant content material for social media platform
- Help develop audio, video and animated content for social media
- Be highly qualified and passionate graphic designer with at least three years’ relevant work experience with all graphic design software, systems, tools and have a track record of developing innovative and creative graphic design work for e-marketing
- Be experienced and fluent in managing all social media platform activities
- Have some experience working with audio, video and animation content
- Have exceptionally high level of intelligence, be a self-starter, are dependable, organized, reliable and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Have exceptionally high level of confidence, able to communicate at all levels and inspire confidence
Method of Application
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 17th September 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking the job position e.g – “Graphic Designer & Social Media Administrator”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.