If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bluekey Seidor - As the largest, most successful and fastest growing SAP Business One Partner in Africa, Bluekey Seidor enjoys a reputation for on-time delivery of both complex and streamlined business management solutions to SME’s. The company is founded on the value proposition that successful implementation of SAP Business One brings real and tangible benefits to business owners by driving efficiency, profitability and growth while giving management effective control and visibility.
Bluekey Seidor Kenya are looking for a motivated professional with a passion for research for the position of Sales Research Assistant to join our growing team in Kenya.
As the Sales Research Assistant you will be responsible for researching various sectors and provide lead lists to assist the Telesales team to generate new qualified business opportunities.
- University Level Degree in a Business / Sales or Marketing / IT-related fields
- 1-2 years similar work experience; working in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in software sales will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint, search engine use and general database use
- ERP exposure preferable
- Qualitative research experience (either in academic or corporate setting) an advantage
- Using Social Media (e.g. LinkedIn) to research and generate leads
- Work closely with a wide range of Sales, Marketing and Service personnel to meet project needs, prepare and support campaigns, and find new prospects
- Understanding and interest in various associations of our key industries in Kenya (e.g. Kenya Manufacturers Association – KAM)
- Study company websites and other online presences to identify key information about targeted companies
- Study various physical data repositories e.g. yellow pages
- Proactive approach in identifying various contacts in the company
- Accurately enter data into the sales database and maintain integrity of the database
- Review, correct, and update company details, contact information, and other materials in the sales database
- Identify, troubleshoot, and correct e-mail addresses and other contact details for marketing campaigns and other events
- Interpret and prepare reports from the sales database
- User internet and business research database resources to compile research reports that go into depth and detail on client and prospect companies
- Prepare research for company events and assist with post-event activities and survey data management
- Research special issues and potential opportunities
- From time to time the Research Analyst may be sent out to the market to source for accurate contacts and new companies from a targeted base
- Self-starter / Self-driven
- Team Player
- Problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent internet research skills
Should you not receive a response within four weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bluekey Seidor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply