- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019. Get Started »
Latest Vacancies at Westcon Contractors Ltd
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Westcon Contractors Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Westcon Contractors Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered under Company’s Act. It is also effectively registered with National Construction Authority, Category NCA3 under Building Contractors.
Westcon Contractors Ltd has been in business for more than twenty (20) years.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications.
- Diploma or Government Trade Test(I) in welding
- Knowledge of welding techniques, (Oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG), tools and equipment
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Be over 30 years of age
- Ability to work in a team with minimum supervision
- Should be ready to work and reside in Kitengela or its environs
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements, if not, no need to apply
- Should have at least 3 years experience in sales and marketing of concrete products e.g Cabros, concrete blocks etc
- Should have a valid driving license
- O-Level and above
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Should have knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Should be ready to work and reside in Kitengela
- Excellent communication skills and able to build rapport with clients and staff
Method of Application
Qualified applicants to send their CVs to Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westcon Contractors LtdSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Space and Style Ltd
- Mechanical Engineering Interns at Gearbox
- ICT Officer Intern at Power Governors
- Maintenance Supervisor at KONE Corporation
- Urban and Business Development Specialist at SMEC
- Channel Sales Manager - East Africa at Vertiv