If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment firm in Kenya and have recruited for local and foreign businesses looking to hire mid level, top management and executive staff.
Our client is an indigenous company which specializes in dairy, poultry & fish production and export of fresh produce targeted for the European market. They seek to hire an experienced Accountant who will be tasked with the day to day accounts operations matters and ensuring the company’s compliance with accounting standards and practices.
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Diploma in Business Management/Accountant or related fields
- A CPA(K) holder
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge and experience in using Accounting Software packages such as Pastel, Sage, QuickBooks
- The suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity and mature
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have high good attention to detail
go to method of application »
Our client is a Training Institution that offers formal training in event management, wedding planning, fundraising and public relations courses. They are seeking a resourceful and hardworking sales executive to join their growing team. He/she will be tasked with selling the courses that the institution offers.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Sell the company products by creating contacts and making relationships with prospects.
- Promote sales and product visibility through direct and indirect sales methods.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analysing sales options.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results and contribute to team effort by meeting the set sales targets
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Follow up on payment from clients
- Must have a Degree or Higher Diploma in sales/marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years sales experience in a similar role.
- Good presentation skills.
- Client relationship management.
- High energy levels.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( e.g. Accountant – Embu) to email@example.com on or before 15th November 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.