If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ministry of Environment, and Natural Resources - To facilitate good governance in the protection, restoration, conservation, development and management of the environment and natural resources for equitable and sustainable development.
- Assisting in building corporate relations;
- assisting in developing content on topical issues for uploading onto the Ministry’s website, Information Education Communication (IEC) materials and undertaking media monitoring;
- Assisting in the preparation of media reviews, briefs, press releases/statements and supplements; assisting in maintaining public relations records and documents; and
- Participating in event organization.
- Required specialization: news media, digital media and social media
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:-Mass Communication, Public Relations, Communication Studies or Media Studies/Science from a recognized institution;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with a Postgraduate Diploma: in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Communication Studies or Media Studies/Science from a recognized institution;
- Be well organized, with proficiency in the, use of digital and social media platforms;
- Have-a certificate in computer application skins from a recognized institution.
go to method of application »
- Assisting in analyzing, designing, coding, testing, implementing computer programs and providing user support;
- Assisting in maintaining support systems and training of users;
- Assisting in repairing and maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Assisting in receiving, installing and certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- Assisting in configuring new Information Communication Technology equipment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Communications and Technology and any other relevant course from a recognized institution.
go to method of application »
- Assisting in collecting and collating data and information on treaties, conventions, statutes and regulations related to environment and natural resources;
- Participating in environmental awareness creation and advocacy;
- Assisting in writing periodic reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Law from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer application skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications; together with copies of their curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates to the Office of the undersigned, on or before 11th February, 2019;
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Environment and Forestry
P.O Box 30126-00100
Hand Delivered to the Ministry’s Central Registry, NHIF Building, 13th Floor, Room 1303