- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Head of Cost Controlling at Mogo Kenya Limited
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Mogo Finance
Headquartered in European Union, Mogo Finance operates in 16 countries globally. We offer car purchase and logbook loans with the most customer-centric borrowing process. We have recently opened our business in Nairobi (Kilimani area) and are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team.
The Mission for Business Controller:
- To provide hands-on support to top management.
- To execute, monitor and drive forward delivery of key priority initiatives.
- To undertake product definition, KPI monitoring, end-to-end process monitoring/analysis and enhancements.
- Business logic implementation of the core IT system for all functions (incl. underwriting, customer service. debt collection, sales).
- Will define and implement new products both from IT and business perspectives.
- Will continuously redesign and improve processes across customer journey to reach set KPIs (issuance time of X hours, first contact time of Y minutes).
- Will ensure country growth and profitability targets are met by proactively identifying issues, developing road-map and creating and executing action plans;.
- Will be responsible for launching new markets by on-boarding local teams to Mogo standards in key processes (customer service, debt collection, car sales, etc).
- Will be responsible for implementing internal controls, design and challenge new reports to drive business growth.
- Proactive, adaptable individual with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong problem-solver with hands-on approach;
- Performance oriented business thinking (increasing KPIs and growing Portfolio, with adequate costs);
- Analytical and data-driven person;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations and willing to challenge status-quo;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent in MS Excel;
- Understand Finance Service industry;
- Available for travel (1-2 weeks per month)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mogo FinanceSimilar Jobs
- Debt Collector at Momentum Credit
- System Administrator at Family Bank Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Centum Investment Company Plc.
- Loan Officers at Advans Microfinance
- IT Applications Support Analyst, South Sudan at Standard Bank Group
- Project Manager at Thunes
- Product Sales Manager at UnionPay International
- Manager, Investigations & Fraud Risk at Standard Bank Group