- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Job Openings at Powermax General Electrical Merchants Ltd
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 18 June, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Powermax General Electrical Merchant
Powermax is one of the major electrical distributor companies in Kenya and the whole of East Africa. We supply competitive products in terms of prices and standard quality that meets the needs and demands of our market. We have established perfect selling networks and created a good relationship with our retail and wholesale customers all over Kenya and the whole of East Africa.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating all shops activities.
- Ensuring the shop is opened and closed on time
- Preparing staff performance reports and presenting them to the management.
- Preparing monthly/ annual budget scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Preparing local purchasing orders in time to ovoid stock outs in the Shops/stores.
- Maintaining inventory to ensure there are no variances and stock is maintained in good conditions.
- Coaching and supervising staff.
- Preparing and presenting stocks /financial reports on weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Ensuring that customer purchases have the correct price, description and quantity.
- Making customer follow-ups
- Bachelors degree / Diploma in Business Management
- 2 years experience in a managerial position
- Supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
go to method of application »
The organization is looking for a competent staff to fill the Position of a Marketing Manager at Powermax General Electrical Merchants. The desired candidate will be expected to perform his/her daily tasks efficiently and professionally.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Identify new customers
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs
- Bachelors degree in Marketing
- 3 to 4 years experience
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
Method of Application
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th June 2019.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly indicate expected salary on your CV.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Powermax General Electrical Merchants LtdSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Manager at Swyft
- Human Resources Manager at Text Book Centre Ltd
- Pharmaceutical Repsentatives at Gap Marketing