Mahanaim Educational Institute (MEI) is an accredited institution by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology.
We are an international institution spread out in more than 80 countries worldwide, nurturing global leaders, based in Nairobi.
We are seeking to recruit experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the position of a library assistant:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Science/ Library Information Science
- A Minimum of 2 years’ Hands on experience at a college or University Level
go to method of application »
- Manage all the learning activities in the hospitality and tourism department
- Advising the management on the additional staffing and course enrichment
- Organise and coordinate academic tours
- Any other duty allocated by the management
Key Qualifications and experience
- At least bachelor’s degree in Hospitality management or any related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as an HoD or a similar position in an institution offering KNEC Diploma and Certificate courses
- Experience in managing KNEC practical Examinations
- Teaching experience in food & beverage production and service specializations
Expected gross salary per month is kshs. 80,000
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their applications and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2018.