KLEEN HOMES SECURITY SERVICES has continued to forge its success on exceptional customer service delivery, across key corporations within a wide range of sectors including the government, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, parastatals and private premises.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Adhering to recommended product mix at respective categories of zones.
- Recruitment of new businesses and expansion of existing accounts
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients
- Conduct market intelligence and gathering feedback from customers
- Ensuring set weekly/monthly sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Participating in events and promotions as advised by marketing department.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management. Monitoring, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on performance of products, categories and campaigns to generate key learnings and actionable recommendations, to maximize future results and drive business performance
- Assist in developing company-wide security marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- Diploma/ Degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in Security Services industry will be an added advantage
High Integrity, Focus on delivery of results, Well groomed, Articulate, Team player, Problem solving and decision making skills, Professional decorum, Business awareness, Communication-Verbal & written, People person-managing relationships, Initiative/ self-motivated, Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets,
go to method of application »
The overall purpose of this job involves ensuring efficient and effective guard deployment and adherence to company standard operating procedures.
- Manpower planning for assigned area i.e. Management of Muster roll
- Client liaison
- Management of guard issues and briefing the Area Manager
- Organizing guards’ timaam parades for his area.
- Maintaining discipline within the guard force in liaison with the field officer
- Conducting initial security surveys before guard deployment.
- Carrying out random supervision on the assignment
- Attend and take charge at any Site or Location of Assignment
- Delegate tasks to direct reports and set Key Performance Areas
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics and ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff
- O- Level Certificate of Education
- Diploma in Security management.
- Computer literate.
- Ability and willingness to work at odd hours and under pressure.
- Mature person above 25 years
- Must have a clean driving/ Riding license
- Must be proficient in English and Kiswahili
- Able to generate quality reports
go to method of application »
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions
- Prepare educational material as required
- Relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Security training, business administration, public relations or related field
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Interpersonal, Planning and organizing skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You must indicate in the subject line the title on the job.
Deadline of the application, 6th July 2019