Tracom Services Ltd is a software development company. Our development house is run by local professionals with a wide skill set and this provides us with an unrivalled innovation platform that gives our customers and clients a vital edge in today’s highly competitive environments. Our goal is that of being an IT solutions provider with a specific mission of providing comprehensive, best of breed solutions to both private enterprises and the public sector in Africa and beyond.
About the Role
The job holder will have the primary role of overseeing the administrative operations of the company. He/she will also serve as the Personal Assistant to the Directors and coordinate activities of the various departments to ensure smooth service delivery to the customers.
An ideal candidate should have ability to work in a fast paced environment that require timely decisions to be made and implemented. Travel out of the duty station may be required from time to time.
- Provide leadership to company operations, working with the functional managers to deliver excellent value to clients and enable the company to maximize its revenue and market share
- Serve as a Personal Assistant to the Directors by managing their travel and meeting schedules, attending meetings on their behalf and communicating their expectations to the company employees among others
- Serve as a bank agent on behalf of the company and carry out bank transactions as required
- Provide vision to the organization by developing of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on the plans including manpower planning, talent management and development.
- Serve as a key contributor to the development of a dynamic business strategy that is able to deliver sustained growth in respect to both turnover and profitability.
- Communicate and oversee the implementation of the corporate business strategy in all the departments.
- Ensure that there are appropriate systems, processes and tools to support the effective execution of the company’s business operations and ensure that these are applied and reviewed consistently.
- Ensure company records are well maintained and provide them whenever needed to support company operations.
- Provide the team with office supplies required for operations such as stationery, kitchen supplies, toiletries and other consumables
- Work with the HR department to define and oversee implementation of company policies and performance standards.
- Oversee sales and distribution; stocks holding, customer service and manpower planning in the company.
- Supervision, coaching and appraisal of the functional managers in the company
- Support the Account Managers in contracting, invoicing and debt collection
- Work with Finance Department to set, manage and monitor the annual budget and prepare operating plans for approval.
- Work with project teams to provide administrative assistance through the project implementation phases in order to ensure efficiency in project delivery
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s sales and operational performance against the set goals.
- Work with the Procurement Department to coordinate the process of purchases with suppliers and partners for efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that the pricing structure allows the company to maintain competitiveness whilst also ensuring profitability.
- Any other duty as directed by the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Discreet, confidential and with high level of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver effectively under pressure
- Mature and able to work effectively with teams
- Experience in working in a software development will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
About The Role
The project manager has the overall responsibility of defining and maintaining project management standards in the company. The job holder ensures that the projects delivered meet the customers’ expectations and are in line with the laid out industry standards.
The work involves interactions with customers to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain project management standards within the company
- Design software project plans, maintain issue, action and risk register
- Maintaining project artefacts in the company’s documents repository
- Effort estimation for the project solution for costing purposes
- Responsible for ensuring that project timelines are observed and adhered to
- Establish effective and appropriate project governance
- Manage the project teams and other resources assigned
- Involved in project kick-off and sales handover meetings with customer and sales team
- Preparation of weekly project status reports and share with both internal and external stakeholders
- Involved in the communication plan for various projects
- Milestone review with customer and internal teams
- Manage project dependencies and critical path
- Involved in the recruitment and selection process when hiring new staff
- Induction training of new team members
- Training of project teams
- Responsible for performance management of the team
- Involved in the sales tendering process (project related issues)
- Maintain project exit/closure criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Certification in Project Management
- Experience in software development projects is essential
- Sound knowledge of project monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com