Temenos provides banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Over 3,000 firms across the globe, including 41 of the top 50 banks, rely on Temenos to process the daily transactions of more than 500 million banking customers.
The Senior Technical Consultant focused on Productized Consultancy Packages, must apply advanced Implementation & Consultancy skills and TEMENOS Technology Products knowledge to implement TEMENOS Productized Services. The role also extends to offering short term, high value technical consultancy services to live clients to help ensure successful operational deployment and continued optimized usage of TEMENOS products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of Productized Services related to TEMENOS products at Client Sites
- Delivery of Short-term High Value Consultancy services related to TEMENOS products at live Client Sites to maintain or improve reliability, stability, performance and ultimately client return on investment in TEMENOS products
- Provides regular update and feedback to Project Supervisor and Productized Service Owner on implementation success, potential delays and technical problems that may arise during implementation of Productized Services to support continuous improvement of rendered service
- Identifies technical risks and issues associated with the delivery of the services and develops effective mitigation or avoidance measures
- Provides clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use
- Specializes in one or more of the six TEMENOS Technology Framework Products
- Thrives to achieve and maintain highest Proficiency level in multiple competency areas of Core Technical and Technology & Architecture streams
- Transfers knowledge effectively and mentors less experienced Consultants from TEMENOS & Partner organizations, promoting adherence to TEMENOS methodologies and quality standards
- Performs such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with a minimum of four years of experience in software technical consultancy related to TEMENOS Products. Experience of working in or supporting T24 implementation projects adhering to standard TEMENOS Implementation methodology
- Technical knowledge: Knowledge of TEMENOS Core Technical & Technology Framework Products
- Behavioral Attributes: Analytical, organized, team player, relishes working in a multicultural, multi-national business context. Strong delivery mindset, customer focus, commitment to results and high quality standards. Good communication skills, teamwork and customer focus are essential and we are looking for people who display curiosity, a drive to learn and improve their skills, and share knowledge. Building influential relationships with colleagues, partners and customers is an essential part of the Expert Services approach and success to date
Languages: Fluent in English and any local languages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Temenos Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply