- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: 13 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Customs Documentation Clerk position for one of our clients.
- Receiving and checking the documents brought by the shippers to confirm their correctness.
- Tallying of documents with their respective weight dockets and attaching them to folders.
- Processing of Master Air waybill / House Air waybill on Ciel.
- Ensuring correct tariffs are captured on Air waybills including traffic codes.
- Typing / filling Eur1 forms, Generalized System of Preferences (GSPs) and Certificate of Origins.
- Lodging of custom entries.
- Photocopying of all necessary documents.
- Payment for entries at the National Bank.
- Securing phytosanitary certificates from Kephis shippers for shippers who have agreement with to get phytosanitary certificates on their behalf.
- Passing of the documents at the customs.
- Ensuring all documents are taken to their respective airline offices on time.
- Preparing of document handling reports and sending them to the clearing agents.
- Endorsing all custom entries at the customs before they are dispatched to the shippers.
- Dispatching of customs endorsed documents to the shippers.
- Receiving bookings placed by clients after office hours for dayshift staff to follow up.
- Compiling customs documentation:
- Form A
- Certificate of origin
- Carrying out accurate e-filing.
- Planning for custom’s examinations when necessary.
- Handing over documentation to third party transport.
- Ensuring that cargo is handed over to the correct handling agent.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level
- Diploma in clearing and forwarding or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Airfreight procedures and forwarding applications
- Knowledge in Kephis and HCDA inspection processes will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Civil Works Supervisor position for one of our clients.
- Must have worked in a food Processing Plant.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th August 2019. Please clearly indicate the position on the subject line such as “Customs Documentation Clerk”
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- HR Filing Clerk at Stratostaff East Africa
- Agribusiness Manager at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Administration Officer at Wisen HR
- Client Relationship Manager at Sheer Logic
- Temporary Project Manager at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Sales Executive at Lean Solutions Group