Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is an award winning and certified woman – owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum professional HR Consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations in Kenya and beyond.
We have an organized team of consultants who have extensive experience in recruitment, training, psychometric testing and general HR with a combined professional staff experience of over 30 years in Human Resource Management.
Our client is Kenya’s leading automotive trading platform. Buy, Sell, or Swap Your Car Without Stress. Inspection Centers and Car Lots Available Nationwide.They are seeking to recruit Client Relations Officers to join their team
Duties of the Client Relationship Officer:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Minimum of 1 year job experience in Customer Care from the service industry or experience gotten from a car sales company.
- Diploma or Certificate holder from any registered colleges or institutions
- Must have skills in problem solving
- Must have fluency in both oral and written English and Swahili
- Ability to Multi Task
- Good proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Verbal and Communication skills
- Ability to work on long hours due to the nature of the project
Our client is Kenya’s leading automotive trading platform. Buy, Sell, or Swap Your Car Without Stress. Inspection Centers and Car Lots Available Nationwide.They are seeking to recruit a Pricing Analyst to join their team.
- Analyze market trends, including competitors’ prices, consumer habits, marketing strategies and profitability
- Synthesize external trends with internal data, including material costs, production costs, prices of products currently on the market, advertisement costs, current financial status and budget
- Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points for various products based on the analysis of internal and external data
- Communicate pricing decisions verbally and in written form to the CFO, company management and the marketing and sales teams
- Evaluate consumer trends and use them to advise when certain products should be rolled out on the market
- Monitor the results of pricing decisions by evaluating performance in relation to budget and profit margins and communicating with the sales team regularly
- Revise pricing decisions if necessary, and proactively monitor products’ performance to determine whether reevaluation is needed
- Maintain detailed records for individual products that can be used to evaluate future market trends and inform future pricing decisions
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, accounting, finance or related field
- At least two years of experience in business analytic
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Analytical, evaluative and data-driven mindset
- Knowledge of the car market in Kenya is a Must
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.