Norwich Union Properties Ltd, (NUP) is a Public limited company incorporated in the Republic of Kenya on 12th February 1999.The membership is composed of visionary Kenyans who have a common goal in promoting development through participation. Members are drawn from varied professions and include lawyers, farmers, bankers, media consultants, engineers, stockbrokers, real estate consultants, and businessmen. The Company derives its uniqueness and strength from the vast amount of knowledge, experience and diversity of its members.
A sales & marketing officer is responsible for promoting the firm’s products and achieving set targets; through enhancing the brand image, selling our services, bringing in new business, initiating and progressing property letting and sales transactions and identifying new property management opportunities.
- Develop and promote our business and e-commerce platforms and engaging with the customers where relevant
- Supporting the development and implementation of a branding and sales strategy
- Keeping abreast of developments in the Real Estate market in Kenya for market research
- Make plan for social media/online marketing and maximizing marketing opportunities
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Providing after sale customer service and adding to the firm’s clients and potential clients database in the firms files
- Maintaining team work with other staff within the company
- Providing regular marketing activity / performance reports
- Managing company property and assets for sales purposes
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the sales function, including drafting correspondence, working with external agencies such as advertising companies and maintaining records
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelors or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or similar
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a marketer/salesperson, preferably in the real estate sector
- A competent user of online platforms for marketing.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
Method of Application
Kindly, send your applications (CVs, Cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org