- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs at Carlcare Service Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare, founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, is a professional after-sales service brand exclusively authorized by renowned phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. After several years of rapid growth, Carlcare has expanded the horizons of its business to further categories, which delivers service support for home appliance brand Syinix, accessory brand Oraimo and LED lighting brand iFLUX.
Description of job:
- Fully responsible for expanding the cooperative relationship between financial institutions and consumer finance companies in the field of Internet finance, including but not limited to banks, insurance, consumer finance companies, guarantees, credit card institutions, etc.;
- Promote the specific implementation of cooperation with relevant institutions, responsible for commercial negotiation, transaction structure design and agreement signing;
- Organize and coordinate the internal and external resources of the company and complete the cooperation and docking work;
- Monitor the market dynamics of consumer credit and phased products, collect information, analyze market reactions, and adjust product strategies;
- Have a good resource accumulation such as licensed gold, bank and head e-commerce channels;
- Have successful experience in partnering with licensed gold, bank and head e-commerce for more than 1 year;
- TOP P2P, bank, consumer, loan agencies more than 2 years of business development experience or more than 4 years of financial business experience;
- A high sense of responsibility and professionalism, a sense of teamwork.
- At the least, a Bachelors Degree in a business related course.
go to method of application »
Description of job:
- Responsible for the key relationship interfaces of the four major telecommunication operators in the Kenyan region of East Africa (Kenya & East Africa key countries) and customer maintenance, according to the company's strategic requirements and business needs, dig the needs of operators and cooperate with the company's product promotion;
- Responsible for business development with relevant communication supervision units such as Kenya CCK, anti-telecom fraud police department, familiar with business communication, excellent customer development and business cooperation experience.
- Responsible for the sales policy of the regional operators and the related sales work;
- Complete business negotiations independently, supervise the implementation of business cooperation plans, and promote business cooperation.
- Fully grasp the competing product information, design and implement the corresponding strategy.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years working experience;
- Fully familiar with the operator's business and related operational processes;
- Excellent business negotiation skills and resource integration capabilities, familiar with local operators' channel systems at all levels, and operators' work background is preferred;
- Have strong logical thinking ability and writing skills.
- Strong market development ability, high negotiation skills, and good customer relationship management capabilities;
- Have good business network resources for operators.
Method of Application
If you are willing and able to take up the challenge, then this is the right place to kick start your career.
Send your CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Carlcare Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director, Partner Engineering at Andela
- Market Engagement Manager, Mobile for Humanitarian at GSM Association
- Android Developer at Cellulant
- Web Design Intern at Peak and Dale Solutions
- IT Support Engineer at Tala
- Jobs at BitPesa
- Specialist - Education (Azure -Infrastructure) at Microsoft
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at Paytech Limited