- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer at TuliA App
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TuliA App
Putting together a large event involves various moving parts, and can really be complex. TuliA is an advanced platform where thousands of event vendors meet users – simplifying the planning and execution of awesome events.
We're looking for developers who want to build foundational platform that is set to disrupt the events industry globally. If you are ready to join one of the fastest growing startups in Africa, then TuliA App is looking for you.
Qualities we're looking for
- You understand the importance of abstractions and interfaces. You keep modules loosely coupled and know that algorithms + data structures = programs.
- You read and understand existing systems before diving in. You know how to prototype, how to iterate, and when to step back and think it through or ask questions.
- You are committed to the projects you work on and need to see them through to completion. You understand that solving the user's problem is the end goal.
- You stay up to date with the latest trends and are excited to learn new languages, tools, and best practices.
- You thrive in teams and projects that span time zones and cultures.
- Define client needs, system requirements, dependencies between requirements, and expected timelines
- Design, architect, build large scale data collection and visualization systems
- Coordinate and balance priorities of multiple projects and deliverables.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Minimum 3 years programming production web and mobile apllications
- Experience programming with APIs and service based architectures
- Experience with databases and their integration into web, Android and IOS applications
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of architectural dependencies.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on another teams program
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Experience working with remote teams
Method of Application
Please send the following to Tulia@tulia.tech
- Note describing why you are interested in working at Ona.
- Examples of your work. Link to your GitHub page, projects you've completed, or your website.
- (bonus points) Build something cool using our API, or extend some software we've written.
Please note that resumes will be reviewed as soon as received.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TuliA AppSimilar Jobs
- Director, Partner Engineering at Andela
- Market Engagement Manager, Mobile for Humanitarian at GSM Association
- Android Developer at Cellulant
- Web Design Intern at Peak and Dale Solutions
- IT Support Engineer at Tala
- Jobs at BitPesa
- Specialist - Education (Azure -Infrastructure) at Microsoft
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at Paytech Limited