Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing, Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Firefighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance is looking to find a competent and self-driven individual to fill the position of Project Quality & Quantity Surveyor (PQS).
- Responsible for cost estimating for commercial plumbing construction projects.
- Prepared cost compression.
- Prepared materials quantity variation as per BQ Vs approved drawing.
- Coordinate with site team and Coordinator to prepare the monthly work plan and follow-up.
- This would include sending project plans & specs to all required vendors as needed for pricing, take off all Plumbing materials and fixtures and submit to vendors for project quotes.
- Verifying of all vendor proposals for accuracy to counts and meeting plans specifications.
- Solicit all required sub-contractors as needed for Insulation etc.
- Responsible for determining competitive and accurate estimates to achieve margin and financial targets
- Organizes and manages centralized cost estimating models to ensure current and strategic pricing data is used during proposal development
- Works closely with Plumbing Construction Manager to determine budgeting and strategic goals for estimating activities and business development opportunities
- Interfaces with foremen to ensure that projects are delivered per estimates and consistently refining the estimating formulas
- Follow with coordinator and Supervisor for monthly valuation submit and certification.
- Coordinate with site team for materials request and delivery.
- Coordinate with site team to get DLR & DPR.
- 3 - 5 + years' experience with Plumbing construction estimating/ Project Management
- Possess skill and understanding in conceptual estimating
- Experience with Trimble estimating/ Onscreen takeoff program a plus.
- Proven project estimating and/or project management success.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Advanced knowledge or estimating strategies and techniques.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office & MS Project, AutoCAD.
Method of Application
Candidates should submit their applications and updated detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, names of at least two (2) professional referees, remuneration and day time telephone to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th September 2019.