- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory Specialist at Diversey
Posted on: 24 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Diversey
Diversey has been, and always will be, a pioneer and facilitator for life. We constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all of our global sectors. Headquartered in Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA, Diversey employs approximately 9,000 people globally, generating net sales of approximately $2.6 billion in 2017.
- Ensures legal compliance of Diversey’s chemical products to be commercialized in Kenya, Nigeria and other countries Managed by Kenya and Nigeria. To this end, the person ensures a close collaboration and alignment of activities with the countries leadership; trade associations and regulatory bodies in relevant countries and adherence to global regulatory strategies.
- Activities include the assurance of legal compliance and registration of chemical products, appropriate hazard classification for supply and transport, provision of legal texts on product and transport labels, address customer questions, etc. The person also works closely with the global regulatory affairs service center (GRASC) to ensure that outsourced activities meet regulatory requirements for countries in scope.
- Align regulatory activities with countries leadership. To this end, create a collaborative working environment and have an understanding of regulatory developments in relevant countries.
- Ensures that products are registered and authorized in relevant jurisdictions and follows up any issues that may occur to ensure full regulatory compliance
- To maintain a detailed knowledge, documentation of the legislation, monitor possible changes and influence changes
- Plans and execute local projects and programs to meet technical and business needs within areas of responsibility based on annual performance, Corporate and Regional business goals. Keep and maintain files and documents regarding product regulatory and compliance. Supports Global initiatives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Diversey career website on diversey.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DiverseySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at BURN Manufacturing
- Job Vacancies at Mr. Green Trading Africa (K) Limited
- Finance Manager at Twyfordtile
- Job Openings at East African Portland Cement Plc (EAPC Plc)
- Financial Controller at Sasini PLC
- Product Development Engineer at BURN Manufacturing
- Sales Finance & Accounting Analyst at Procter & Gamble
- Sales Representative at Alternate Doors