- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Human Resource Manager at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 31 October, 2019
Deadline: 4 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
- Support business growth through organisational design together with business leaders and provide in-time recruitment solution.
- Support development of clear case for organizational change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making.
- Identifying trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
- Design, lead, and work closely with heads of departments to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within the division.
- Work with business leaders to define the organization structure, key measurement, key success factor.
- Facilitate implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from employees.
- Ensure all HR practices; records are in full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Creates a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management activities.
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
- Build and maintain a positive organizational culture across the organization.
- Ensure top class work place discipline is maintained across the institution.
- Payroll administration.
- Policies and processes development and documentation.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or equivalent field from a recognized institution.
- 3 years’ experience in Banking/Microfinance industry will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environments.
- Developing Standards, Fostering Teamwork, Management Proficiency,
- Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships and People Skills.
go to method of application »
- Conversant with water works i.e. water supply, irrigation and drainage
- Able to undertake leveling survey and setting out of various hydraulic structures.
- Good in interpretation of drawings and bill of quantities, supervision of construction
works, reporting and liaising with various agents.
- Degree /diploma holder in water/ agricultural /civil engineering
- A team player
- At least three years’ experience in relevant field
Method of Application
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 th November 2019. Please clearly indicate the position on the subject line
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Store Assistant at People Foco
- Systems Administrator at Central Depository and Settlement Corporation Limited
- Software Consultant at Ideon
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Epidemiologist at Clovers Management & Training Consultants
- Risk & Quality Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Deputy Operations Manager- Workshop at Peak DMC
- Staffing Coordinators at VIZX International Staffing Solutions - 2 Positions