- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Jobs at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: 11 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
Maximizes sales revenue by working through and with distributors, dealers and other partners. to build a robust sustainable distribution network on the ground
- Assures the achievement of agreed sales and revenue targets through distributors, dealers and other partners that resell the products and services:
- Implements assigned action plans aimed at achieving sales and revenue targets including selling products and services primarily to outlets on the ground
- Closely monitors distributors/partners against anticipated sales revenue and ensures on-target performance is achieved
- Recruit new outlets and agents while monitoring stock levels both at distributor level and in the tradeWork alongside distributors and their staff to carry out all the required activities to achieve set targets including the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility
- Identifies gaps in the distribution chain and brings them to management attention for action
- Maintains sales records, prepares and submit sales reports as required ensure consistent availability of products and services with a view to increase subscriber numbers and achieve revenue targets
- Develops strong relationships with acquired agents and outlets to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns and emerging requirements.
- Minimum qualification is University Degree
- IT literate and tech savvy with devices
- 6 months – 1 year work experience in retail sales within the FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of basic business principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
go to method of application »
- Provide client support services in timely and accurate manner in person, on email or through telephone means. (Account Management)
- Handle client and Account Manager escalations and recommend corrective actions promptly including referring issues to the relevant departments. (Account Management)
- Compile and maintain records on client accounts and submit regular reports on follow up client issues. (Account Management)
- Assist the head of client services in monitoring the attendance and reporting of the account managers to the client sites. (Account Management)
- Conduct performance monitoring of the client accounts, assist in conducting quality assurance, and provide reports on turn- around times. (Account Management)
- Schedule regular client meetings and perform courtesy checks to collect client feedback and strengthen client relationships. (Account Management)
- Screen feedback and requests from clients and liaise with the relevant departments within the organization to provide solutions. (Account Management)
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients and coordinate the logistics of visits to client sites. (Account Management)
- Promote adherence to labour laws, company policies and observance of best practice compliance. (Risk and Compliance)
- Assist in audit of back office processes including quality assurance of client account reports as generated by the account management system. (Risk and Compliance)
- Identify and monitor/report staff with risky behaviors and reputational issues. (Risk and Compliance)
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation before on boarding on payroll. (Risk and Compliance)
- Identify and document Risks and loss exposures for SLMC and the clients. (Risk and Compliance)
- Assist in client onboarding projects and performance management for all client accounts and the respective account managers. (Project Management)
- Assist in identification and management of project risks including documenting risk and loss exposures for SLMC and clients. (Project Management)
- Developing a knowledge base of customer problems and resolutions and assist in developing a problem-solving matrix. (Project Management)
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- At least 3 years Human Resource professional experience- A must
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in a business related course with Human Resources training
- Computer skills – must be proficient with Microsoft Office and project management software, e.g. Microsoft Project.
- Prior administrative or client services experience within a corporate organization may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly demeanor.
- Have a keen eye for detail and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
go to method of application »
- Weekly volume performance reports for 12 international markets;
- Weekly total volume forecasts for markets
- Weekly stills reports for markets
- Brand and pack performance reports
- Monthly total volume performance reports
- Working together with Commercial and Franchise Managers, the Volume Analyst provides reasons for both positive and negative growth for the markets that he/she is responsible for.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics or any related course;
- Trainings in STATA, R-GUI, ODK, SPSS;
- 2+ years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th November 2019 clearly marking the job position and the region i.e Nyanza or Western on the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Store Assistant at People Foco
- Software Consultant at Ideon
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Epidemiologist at Clovers Management & Training Consultants
- Risk & Quality Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Deputy Operations Manager- Workshop at Peak DMC
- Staffing Coordinators at VIZX International Staffing Solutions - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)