If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 413 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2018.
Non Voice Contact Manager
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Non Voice Contact Manager within the Customer Service Division. Reporting to the Customer Service Director, the incumbent’s role involves mapping customer experience requirements vs. employee capabilities across all non-voice contact points with the aim of developing world class customer experience, and employee skills and capability; plan and execute Quality Assessment non-voice activities as per set standards and guidelines defined by management so as to improve Customer Satisfaction Index for the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop relevant KPIs & tracking mechanism/data for Service Recovery
- Manage and drive performance of service recovery and complaint management
- Drive process improvement initiatives
- Ensure Social Media customer engagement KPIs are met (Response rate and Response time)
Implement initiatives to increase self-service base
Conduct products review and ensure product design standards are met
- Develop Governance model according to Business Process agreement and ensure adherence
- Create effective quality assessment processes to monitor management of customer queries, requests and complaints.
- Ensure Team Coaching
Expected key results:
- Drive quality standards for Airtel customer base
- Formulate and Implement strategies on Social Media customer engagement
- Customer Empowerment
- Manage strategy and deployment of self-care and service platforms
- Mailbox and Customer correspondents Management
- Partner Management
- Implement quality monitoring and assessment strategies
- Driving CRM capability & work flow
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 5 years with a minimum of 3 years in training management and QA service delivery role, preferably within the Telecoms industry.
- Proficiency in Customer CRM platforms
Competencies and behavior
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality regarding company and employee information
- Fluent in English and able to articulate, express ideas and opinions
- Good Presentation Skills
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to bring individuals or groups to consensus when divergent opinions exist.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the name of the vacancy as your subject.