If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) is a corporate body established under the Statistics Act (2006). It is the principal Government agency responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of official statistical information and its custody. It also oversees the coordination, supervision and development of programmes within the National Statistical System.
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals with excellent credentials to fill the following position:-
Duration: Permanent and Pensionable.
Location: Nairobi with occasional travel.
Grade: KNCHR 6
Gross Salary: Kshs. 100,250
- Monitoring ICT desk delivery issues and undertaking day to day management of ICT platform.
- Maintaining and updating the organizations’ ICT database systems
- Monitoring LAN and WAN networks.
- Ensuring smooth running of all ICT systems and providing user support on ICT hardware and network infrastructure.
- Supporting roll out of new applications and hardware.
- Undertaking frequent data back-up and installing security applications.
- Configuring, maintaining and setting-up network devices;
- Trouble shooting and resolving all ICT application issues.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:-
- Served for a minimum period of one (1) year in a relevant position in a reputable organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, Business Information Technology; Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional Certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Good knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Good knowledge of Active Directory Services and management.
- Good knowledge of relational database management
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
Method of Application
If you possess or meet the above qualifications, send your application letter together with a detailed CV indicating the department/programme you are applying to, names and telephone contacts of three referees, to reach us by 24th July, 2018.
The Commission Secretary,
Kenya National Commission on Human Rights,
Lenana Road, CVS Plaza, 1st Floor,
P. O. Box 74359 – 00200,