If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
Procurement & Order Processing Specialist
- Manage the Purchase Orders portfolio and customer expectation (MRP execution, shortage follow-up) and manage the needs on lead-time improvement/anticipation coming from CCC (customer care center), product management/marketing or sales/commercial teams.
- Ensure respect of SLA customize in case of need and update yearly.
- Follow and manage the logistic demands and complaints.
- Participate and promote improvements in logistic customer satisfaction, working with all the departments involved: CCC, Transport , Operations , Procurement.
- Manage export documentation to assure the correct export operation.
- Review the MRP (Materials Requirement Planning) in a daily basis and process Purchase Orders with respective suppliers
- Follow-up of the Purchase Orders lead time commitment and the Service Level - including pro-actively follow up on shortages and pre-shortages (arrange drop-shipments, change in mode of shipment or change in vendor) to shorten lead times
- Correspondent for the Countries Customer Care Centers, Product Management teams or Sales teams in terms of lead-time anticipation and expediting. Contacting the International Distribution Centre (IDC) and OPC (Order Processing Centre) teams to improve delivery dates
- Active participation in the safety initiatives of the sites (Near Miss, BUBACK, I see/I do, safety walk) .Be part and promote the safety culture to achieve the interdependent behaviours.
- Pilot the customers portfolio.
- Complete process since Order entering till order shipped. (EDI, delivery creation, shipment.)
- Pilot the logistics customer’s SIM.
- Monitor the drop shipments
- Prepare set of documents requested by customer (CO’s, Insurance Certificate, Invoices, etc)
- Archive and update in Navision
- Ensure information flow: Lead times, delays, availability stock, blockage at SO / Material level, shipping mode or any other request in logistics as shipping mode
- Pilot Urgencies - critical requests follow up.
- Make the registration of returns.
- Update customizing accordingly customer request
- Inspections by External control.
- Daily KPI’s follow up
- Contribute and collaborate with the internal departments.
Education, Experience, Skills & Knowledge requirement
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Engineering/Business/Procurement
- At least 5 years in end-end procurement process. Preferably FMCG experience
- Prior experience in a multinational environment desired but no Must
- Knowledge of Inventory management concepts: stock, safety stocks, sales forecast, Dynamic reorder point
- Good Knowledge of ERP Systems & Apps literacy;
- MM area: MRP execution, Material planning parameters, articles master data
- SD area: Sales statistics, Sales orders principles (lead-times), MTO or MTS orders,
- Purchase orders: creations and PO and follow up on confirmations (AB/LA messages)
- Strong communication skills, effective in a cross-cultural environment to foster collaboration toward a common goal
- Proven autonomy to manage negotiation path with suppliers
- Ability to understand, influence & convince in a matrixial organization
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.