If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
Master Data Analyst
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a highly qualified Master Data Analyst.
The role holder will be responsible for,
- Keeping the Master Data complete and clean, with a regular monitoring
- Making regular extractions & reports from the ERP System to check the quality of the data.
- Developing reports tools (dashboard) for data analysis.
- Master data management - checking data for correctness, absence of duplicate, incomplete, inconsistent data in various areas of the organization.
- Preparing reports for internal clients, creating documentation
- Making adjustments to information
- Active interaction with representatives of business units of the company, providing information on the requests of managers, business function leaders, commercial representatives
- Development and implementation of new processes to improve the efficiency of work, testing and optimization of business processes, changing settings in the system
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
- Experience with CRM-systems, databases - is desirable
- Working with commercial database, with ERP system
- Experience with SAP (as an advantage)
- Good communication skills, skills in multitasking
- Good analytical skills, responsibility, attention to detail, stress resistance
- Ability and willingness to learn new quickly
- Desire to build a career in an international company
- Good knowledge of Excel, experience in Excel with large arrays (filtering, combining large arrays, the ability to work with formulas and functions)
- Higher education (preferably technical)
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.