MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage employee transactions related to people information and ensure overall confidentiality of the people related profiles. The role is also responsible for HR Policy administration and advisory.
- Contract generation for all employees and ensuring legal compliance with respect to country’s legislation
- Communication on people related matters
- Maintenance of employee personal files; keeping them updated and retrieval when required.
- Maintenance of the leave management HR system
- Generate, analyse people data on a monthly basis to provide useful information required to advise/ make decisions by stakeholders
- Customer service; end to end case management in relation to employee services
- Benefits Administration for payroll processing
- Custodian of the East Africa Policy and any other HR related policy including updates
- Respond to employee related queries coming from authorities
- Manage employee exits, providing exit checklist to LM and stakeholders
- University Degree in Business Administration, National Higher Diploma in Human Resource
- Basic exposure to the HR administration function of Human Resources
- Basic understanding of the various recruitment practices & statutory laws
- Understanding of Labour Laws.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of confidentiality and integrity
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Coordination and Organization skills
- Approximately 1-2 years working experience in the HR sector