If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tron City, part of KEVEST Group Ltd is an amusement park for children, teenagers and the young at heart. The following positions are currently available.
Robot Safety Marshal
Purpose: Responsible for supervising, monitoring, repairing, and attending to robot rides, including boarding and securing passengers, starting rides, and ensuring passengers exit safely.
- Receive the players who have paid to ride the robots.
- Confirm payment by retaining the receipts and filing them.
- Manage the queues of people waiting to ride the robots.
- Explain the operation of the robots to each player BEFORE they get on the robots and begin to ride.
- Assist the riders who need help getting onto the robots and getting off after riding (e.g kids)
- Keep custody of the robot tokens and use the tokens to start each ride.
- Be on standby to provide further assistance to any rider who needs assistance while riding the robots. For example, young kids will need the safety marshals to control the robots on their behalf.
- Ensure that the riders do not bump into each other leading to damage to the robots or injury to the riders.
- Keep the robots area clean and tidy.
- Clean the robots at the end of each day.
- Move the robots to the designated area at the end of each day.
- Charge the batteries of the robots and re-load them when fully charged.
- Check the robots and report maintenance issues to management immediately they are detected.
- Conduct maintenance/repair on the robots as necessary.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- To be approachable, knowledgeable, friendly with a positive approach when dealing with customers.
- Perform other tasks and/or related duties as assigned or required by management and supervisor when necessary.
- A diploma in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related field is mandatory.
- 0-3 years’ experience in electrical engineering or mechanics.
- Between 20 to 28 years of age.
- A certificate of good conduct.
- A love for fun activities for kids, adults and the young at heart.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 16th November 2018. The position you are applying for should be written on the subject line of the email as well as in the cover letter.