DEPARTMENT: IT/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF IT AND HEAD OF BD & CS
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
IT End User Support
- Trouble shoot and resolve all IT related issues.
- Respond to all support tickets raised by end users
- Applying regular software patches and updates to existing applications
- Training staff on new and existing software applications.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of hardware, software and IT resources.
- Develop user training manuals.
- Continually monitor the health of all systems within the domain
- Run diagnostic tools to resolve IT related problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN),
- Install and configure computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up on support tickets to ensure that they are closed.
- To provide regular weekly reports to the Head of IT.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct while performing your duties.
Digital Content Management
- Draft content for company website and social media platforms
- Tracking conversation rates and making improvements to the website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
- Assist in Managing workshops, seminars, trainings and conference activities
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website and digital media
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
- Developing social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Management of social media platforms.
- Production of e- zines, client briefs, newsletters using MailChimp or equivalent
- Garner users to follow/like for the firm.
- Establish presence on LinkedIn and begin engaging influencers.
- Prepare impact reports
- Copy editing
- Assist with special events
- Bsc. Computer science, Information Technology or Information Systems
- MCSE and CCNA certifications
- Two years’ experience working in the IT department of a large organization
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- A commitment to the mission of TripleOKlaw Advocates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong written, verbal & organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills with experience in social media & Microsoft Office
- The ability to work independently and with others
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign preferred