If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
I &M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to set up a Digital factory to drive its digital strategy. The Digital factory will work under a special function hived off from the day to day operations and will collaborate with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design and that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
The Bank is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position:
Engineers at iCube build products and services that impact the day to day lives of our customers and internal teams. Your contributions will ensure that tangible value is continuously delivered to the end users. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the product & design team to ensure timely delivery of great products. He/she will also need to be willing to learn and passionate about making contributions towards the team’s success.
- Develop and deploy software that will help drive improvements towards the reliability, availability, performance and efficiency of I&M Bank’s services.
- Work with peers to plan & prioritize the development and test strategy to ensure high quality and timely delivery of the fixes and tools.
- Partner with various teams across the bank to transform requirements into tools, products, and services.
- Share knowledge across the team and the bank.
- Periodically spend time with the rest of the team outside of work with the intention to strengthen the bonds between the team members
This May Be Your Dream Job If You:
- Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- Possess fantastic problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Yearn to learn new technology stacks and accept that learning is forever
- Pay close attention to the little details that help make our products that much better
- Enjoy working in a fun and highly collaborative environment
- Docker for containerization
- Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Git for source code control
- RESTful API services.
- SOAP web services for communicating with some external systems
- Experience with relational databases.
- Frontend frameworks i.e. React-JS
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Ability to use version control software such as Git
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Working knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Knowledge of front-end development frameworks e.g. React, Angular, VueJS
- Understanding of concepts in data structures and algorithms with demonstrated ability to make use of them
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.