If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a corporate foundation of Equity Group Holdings Plc. It was created in 2008 to undertake the social investment work of the bank. It focuses on six critical thematic areas; Agriculture, Education & Leadership Development, Energy& Environment, Entrepreneurship, Financial Education & Inclusion, and Health. In line with enhancing career progression of staff, we seek to recruit well qualified and experienced candidate to fill the following position within Equity Group Foundation.
Enterprise Development Officer
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, the role holder will be responsible for building the capacity of micro, medium and small entrepreneurs through training on Entrepreneurship in assigned region.
- Conduct training need assessments and delivery of entrepreneurship training
- Participate in the development and update of training materials
- Coaching and mentoring entrepreneurs.
- Facilitation of market linkages and business networks for the micro, medium and small enterprises
- Documentation and dissemination of lessons learnt
- Evaluation of trainings conducted
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees
Candidate’s Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- University degree, preferably in Entrepreneurship or Business Management or related areas or;
- Any other University Degree with a Diploma Entrepreneurship or Business Management or related areas
- At least three years’ work experience with micro, small and medium sized enterprises.
- Strong understanding of provision of financial services to MSME is added advantage
Desired Skills and Ability
- Demonstrated Training and facilitation skills with ability to work with diverse business audiences at a group and individual level
- Demonstrate understanding of ICT use in the MSMEs
- Practical experience in offering business advisory to micro and small enterprises.
- Practical experience in business management an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Equity Bank Kenya career website on equitybank.taleo.net to apply