National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy.
Senior Corporate Relationship Managers, Diversified Industries & Telecommunications
Reporting to the Head, Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Sector within the Corporate Banking Division, the role holder will be responsible for business growth within Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Sector within Banking Corporate Division through business acquisition of new business and portfolio growth. He/she will also be required to implement the Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking Business Development initiatives within the Corporate Division, influence business by determining innovative solutions, leverage best practice and assimilate with proven practices to ensure exceptional customer experience and efficiencies.
- Implement the Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking Business Development initiatives in line with the Bank strategy and business growth plan.
- Identify opportunities for growth and new business acquisition through market research, analysis and networking.
- Develop, grow and maintain a strong client and transaction pipeline and convert these to businesses that achieve customer satisfaction, the banks financial budgets and strategic goals.
- Actively market and drive the uptake of the Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking services and products to new and existing clients. Identify opportunities for cross-selling of relevant products and services.
- Ensure day-to-day client relationship management and engagement with customers to foster a good and lasting business partnership of the customer and the Bank.
- Promote excellent customer experience by driving and advocating customer requirements through the various functions in the bank to deliver high service standards that delight the bank’s customers.
- Ensure full compliance with Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking standards while adhering of the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Partner with Regional Management, Branch Management teams and Support Functions to increase market share of the Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking segment with regard to customer numbers, products, service consumption and revenues while proactively reducing the non-performing loan book.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers and ensure to drive account utilization and sustainable deposits.
- Drive transactional income from Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking clients through effective customer service and cross selling the Bank’s products and services.
- Establish profitable banking relationships with Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking clients by providing high quality banking and other financial services where the Bank operates
- Provide feedback to Management on Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Banking market analysis and segmentation with regards to products, credit risk evaluation and customer feedback among others.
- In liaison with other stakeholders, ensure quality portfolio management by effective identification of risks and their mitigations.
- Conduct preliminary credit reviews and make recommendation for new and existing facilities in line with the Bank’s credit policy and Diversified Industries & Telecommunications Compliance guidelines.
- Regularly monitor performing/non performing accounts within the assigned portfolio.
- Support and coordinate post disbursement loan monitoring.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.