PSI seeks a dynamic candidate with the skills and experience to support the design and delivery of PSI’s e-Learning platform in the position of Digital Health e-Learning Officer. The successful candidate will work closely with teams from multiple global departments to support PSI’s Digital strategy for Health workforce through the development, curation, and maintenance of e-learning curriculum, activities, exercises and resources to ensure capacity building of digital tool users and sustained adoption.
Sounds interesting? Read on!
- Capacity building of health workforce in digital health
- Development of learning approaches and resources for health workforce which include frontline health workers at facility and community level, as well as health system workforce like health system administrators, data users and end users to:
- Convert current curricula (manuals, PowerPoint presentations, how-to videos, job-aids, etc) into engaging e-learning modules
- Design and development of new learning activities in the online platform including course content, videos/images, webinars, tools and resources
- Design innovative interactions, such as gamification and scenario-based learning using industry-standard tools and software platforms
- Collaborate with the Sr Clinical Consultant to ensure high-quality e-learning design and development of technical and product content in line with clinical guidance
- Promote the e-learning platform through regular global and country communications and engagement approaches
- Maintain program documentation such as program plans, schedules and status reports, as well as coordinate, communicate, and facilitate activities to keep program on schedule
- Work directly with country teams to strengthen use of data to support evidence-based decision-making through the eLearning platform
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current learning modalities, explore new and better methods of engaging learners digitally, and adapt accordingly
- Evaluate and document the impact of technology enhanced learning on the user learning experience through case studies, papers, and learning briefs
- Inform strategies to adapt sustained adoption of digital tools in the long term
What are we looking for?
- Degree in related field such as human resources, education, instructional design, organizational psychology, business administration.
- 3-5 years’ experience in training and development
- Proven experience in working with digital comms and/or learning platforms
- Excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities
What would get us excited?
- Knowledge of behavior change with emotional intelligence
- French fluency (reading, writing, speaking)
All applicants MUST have work authorization for Kenya. PSI will not sponsor work permits
Status: 6 months
Interested applicants should submit a current Curriculum Vitae no later than May 29th, 2020 to email@example.com. Subject: Digital Health e-Learning Officer
Applications will be screened on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is identified. References will be required • The service is expected to start in June 2020
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.