Purpose of the position
The Loss Draft Associate will monitor the repair process for losses suffered by borrowers using the loss draft module. This will be done by working in a call center environment. All activity pertaining to the claim must be documented in the loss draft module and in some cases the client’s servicing system as well. A good fit for this role should have exceptional customer service skills, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, and professional phone voice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accept incoming phone calls
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up on claims
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and voicemails
- Document claim activity in the loss draft module
- Order inspections for claims
- Request disbursements for ongoing claims
- Understanding and application of business rule requirements
- Application of investor requirements
Education and Experience Qualifications/Competencies Required
- Diploma or Degree in public relations or any other related field
- 1-year experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Insurance/Mortgage Servicing knowledge
- Experience handling property insurance claims
- Computer knowledge - Proficient in Windows-based environment, Microsoft Office Skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of administration, clerical processes with excellent data entry and typing skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional in customer service, with active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, and professional phone voice
- Excellent listening skills, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to work and deliver well under pressure.
Physical Requirements Necessary on a Regular Basis:
- Repetitive motion. Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse, and telephone 7-8 hours per day.
- Speech and hearing are sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7-8 hours per day.
- Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor.
- Sedentary position - Ability to sit at a desk 7-8 hours per day.
- Utilization of software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If interested kindly submit your application on or before 5th Nov 2021.