Reports to: Sales Manager
Industry: Real Estate.
Gross Salary: Ksh (50,000- 60,000)
Job Purpose: Our client is a real estate company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an aggressive & highly motivated Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating marketing policies and programs that lead in the growth of brand equity. This will be achieved through the research of market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, by gathering information to aid in developing relevant marketing campaigns. The job holder will also work alongside the Finance team to develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits and share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, buying habits, industry statistics and trends to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand and positioning
- Initiate market research studies and findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text so as to guide in market segmentation, product targeting, positioning and campaign performance. Prepare research reports.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine their position in the marketplace. Gather organizational performance information. Market Share reporting
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution. Gather competitor performance information. Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy by integration of all elements of the marketing mix while integrating company objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. This includes but not limited to, developing campaign briefs, selection of distribution channels, working with partners etc. Evaluate program effectiveness. Develop marketing plans or strategies.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with designers, printers, producers and any other team necessary to execute said Develop marketing plans or strategies. Direct marketing, or customer service activities.
- Execute the financial aspects of marketing, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations return-on-investment and profit-loss projections, while ensuring that all activities are executed within budget at all times. Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities. Estimate cost or material requirements.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction. Determine pricing or monetary policies
- Consult with project management personnel on project specifications, and other teams on the course of duty to recommend modifications to suit target market and improve competitiveness of the product. Confer with external members to accomplish work activities.
- Use sales forecasting and track marketing and sales trends for strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, so as to track sales trends through analyzing collected data and advise teams on factors affecting the buying of products and provide solutions well in advance. Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations. Analyze market research data for conditions and trends.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
Measure effectiveness of business strategies or practices.
- Attend meetings to provide management and boards with information and proposals and reports concerning the strategy, placement and execution of promotions, distribution, design, and pricing of products.
Discuss business strategies, practices, or policies with senior leadership
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
Conduct surveys in organizations.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
Develop business or market strategies
- Timely and relevant reporting weekly of;
- Consumer Trends
- Weekly work plan
- Budget Review
- Timely and relevant reporting monthly of;
- Competitor Analysis and pricing review
- Individual Project Board Reports
- Market Trends
- Growth in website country rank through effective SEO optimization
- Growth of social media followers by 20% monthly and for channels with below 1,000 followers, 50% monthly
How to Apply
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Member of PRSK – added advantage
- At least 3 years’ work experience in PR, communication or branding field.
- Good relationship networks in industry media outlets.
- Event Management
- IT skills
- Proficiency with marketing systems such Mail Chimp
- Must be proficient with Tally system
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts and statutory filing will be an advantage.
- Hands on experience on MS Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles best practices
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience developing and managing budgets, training, developing, supervising, and appraising employees
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution