Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Eldotec Consultancy Services Limited is a Kenyan Company based in Eldoret. Eldotec was incorporated in June 2015 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Canada based AssentCompliance.com currently constituted as an offshore captive of AssentCo.
Reporting to the Director, Solutions Consulting, the Operations Administrator, Solutions Consulting will have a wide range of duties, all of which are in the spirit of supporting the day-to-day operations of Assent’s Solutions Consulting team. The Operations Administrator, Solutions Consulting will play an integral role in orchestrating the interaction between data, process and people in a manner that enables the optimization of Assent’s Solutions Consulting team.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn with high motivation, is highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
- Monitor and follow up with open requests to the Solutions Consulting team, assigning individuals from the team to specific tasks within our ticketing system and email queue;
- Maintain team-wide data repositories used in the compilation of key performance indicators (KPI's);
- Help drive and implement operational projects to drive efficiency;
- Support pricing processes and operational sales requests;
- Maintain budget and time tracking for third parties utilized by Solution’s Integration Center of Excellence;
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure smooth communication and collaboration with the Solutions Consulting team;
- Curate, catalog, and support the development of knowledge resources;
- Being a power user of the Solutions Consulting team tools and systems and responsible for ongoing maintenance (improvements, updates), administration and consistent use across the team;
- Be familiar with corporate security policies and follow the guidance set out by processes and procedures of Assent.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications,
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or other relevant areas;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English - you communicate clearly, concisely and with tact;
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and managing multiple stakeholders is highly desirable for this role
- Ability to work with international stakeholders with tact;
- Knowledge of project management concepts and techniques a plus;
- Strategic and business-minded - you are a critical and creative thinker and suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations driving Assent towards continuous improvement;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and to both finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies;
- Vigilant attention to ongoing training, tools, selection and process improvements required to uphold and improve data collection productivity. You must always seek the right balance between automation and manual processes to optimize productivity;
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and Google Applications and other Office Productivity tools.