Brand Kenya Board (BKB) is a State Corporation established in March 2008 through legal notice No. 38 of 2008. The establishment of the Board underpins the government’s commitment to put in place an integrated coordinating mechanism for building and enhancing the country’s image, national identity and managing its international reputation as we...
Read more about this company
The duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Providing business counselling services to business community
- Assisting in the dissemination of accurate, up-to-date and relevant trade information to the business community
- Assisting in development of appropriate trade information products and services at the Agency.
- Maintaining high quality standards in customer delivery v. Assisting in preparing the Kenya Export Directory and trade information publications (e.g. brochures, bulletins, leaflets, newsletter) and design appropriate dissemination mechanisms. Assisting in the maintenance of
- a comprehensive database of clients for targeted dissemination of specific information to identified users
- Assisting in the organization of trade information seminars for the business community to raise awareness on specific trade related topics.
- Maintaining high quality standards in customer service delivery
- Monitoring the provision of quality and reliable information at the Agency
- Contributing to the development and publication of the Kenya Export Directory and trade information publications (e.g. brochures, bulletins, leaflets, newsletter) and design appropriate dissemination mechanisms;
- Organizing trade information seminars/workshops for the business community to raise awareness on specific topics.
- Championing ISO &Risk Management in the Department
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have: -
- Master’s degree in the field of Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution; i. Minimum KCSE C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at a supervisory level
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body
- Have a certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya and must attach the following documents on the application.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations. (DCI)
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board. (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority. (KRA)
Shortlisted candidates will also be expected to clear with: -
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti -Corruption Commission.(EACC)
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence and can access the detailed qualifications, job description and the Job Application Form from the 'careers' section at https://brand.ke
All duty completed Job Application Forms should be submitted to [email protected] attaching copies of certificates, National ID, relevant documents and testimonials not later than Friday 7th, May. 2021 at 5.00pm.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered to the right candidates.
Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed b diversity and gender equally.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and woman are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.