The officer will be responsible to the Director, Executive Affairs or Head of Special Programs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring effective service delivery engagements between County Government Departments and other Stakeholders.
- Conduct periodic public needs and research of thematic areas from time to time and provide balanced analysis and assessment to inform Bomet County Government for corrective measures.
- Implementing and maintaining service delivery standards
- Ensuring that the County Government Agenda, projects, programs and its interventions are effectively supported and communicated to the public.
- Preparing and consolidating progress reports for County Government Agenda, projects, programs and its interventions for possible solutions and corrective measures.
- Participating in development of the annual work plan and budget with other technical officers in line with Governor’s manifesto.
- Participate in assigned community support programs.
- Ensuring the core information from all departments is available
- Ensuring timely communication, monitoring and proper public participation at all times.
- Ensuring the timely submission of quality and comprehensive progress report.
- Undertake special duties and activities as may be assigned day to day in any public gathering.
- Supervises Program Assistants on daily activities.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment
- Must be a Kenya Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Have vast knowledge, experience of not less than of three (3) years in governance.
- Fulfilled all the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of Devolution and the County Development objectives.
- Demonstrate strategic planning skills
Applications can only be submitted online on or before 22nd November, 2021 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted. Bomet County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and W ard of origin.
Early Childhood Development and Education (ECDE) Assistants and ECDE Assistants – Special Schools and Small Homes are required to indicate their preferred ECDE Centre as per the list provided in the appendix
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required for those shortlisted and MUST submit, where applicable, Copies of the following clearances during the interview:
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and
For those with higher education certificates (degrees) from outside Kenya, a letter of recognition of qualifications from the Commission for University Education.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment. Our official email is [email protected] or [email protected] cpsbbomet.net
The Secretary /C.E.O
Public Service Board
P.O Box 605-20400
‘’The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification’’