Do you have software development experience? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We're looking to hire a DevOps Engineer located within Africa, to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will make an extremely high impact on a small, fast scaling team. You will have the ability to help build a product used by thousands of people by taking full ownership of the product.
They are looking for someone who has experience not only with their tech stack in a successful SaaS company but also with agile methodologies and web development. Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
Salary: Based on experience
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain software CI:CD needed for projects to be deployed efficiently in an AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Work alongside the agile teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Experience with CI:CD in an enterprise software engineering environment.
- Certification on one or more of the cloud architecture technologies (AWS, GC, Azure)
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!