Job Description :
The trading environment of the FMCG category is changing from a pure commodity approach to brand and image building. Key Accounts are slowly emerging, which will result in specialization and concentration of decision power. To gain competitive advantage, enhance brand volume and profit performance, the trade marketing and distribution functions need to successfully implement EABL’s trade marketing and distribution standards.
Scope/Purpose of role:
To contribute to the performance of the Sales & Distribution organization by implementing and executing a Territory Sales & Distribution plan that meets brand, volume, merchandising and promotion objectives for each outlet in order to achieve the overall area or channel trade marketing objectives
The Field Sales Representative will cover the retail outlets on the basis of a pre-assigned route/plan.
In an environment where Direct Store Delivery activity is performed:
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding and stock rotation are achieved.
- Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
- Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Build loyalty by providing support to the trade through regular visits, accurate communication, problem solving, specialized advice and fair trade.
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- Encourage adult consumers and retailers to buy EABL's brands and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets and material to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Manage receivables and cash collection in line with the company policies and trading terms.
- Responsible for accurate invoicing procedures, materials or goods under his (her) control
- Product and market
- Supply chain and trade marketing principles
- Legislation and regulations on alcohol
- Marketing standards
- Educated to a graduate level
- Worked as a distribution / sales representative for a period of 2 years.
go to method of application »
Job Description :
The Diageo Global Finance Transformation Programme will transform processes, capabilities and ways of working and reduce Finance Cost-to-Serve to < 1% NSV. Driving sustained productivity to fuel growth is critical to accelerate Diageo’s performance. Finance transformation forms a key pillar in this productivity program and is of the highest priority for the global Finance Leadership Group. Reporting to the Supply Finance Transformation Manager this role plays a key leadership role on the SAP Standardisation workstream of the Supply Finance Transformation programme. This role will be the business lead for SAP Standardisation in Supply Finance Transformation, ensuring it is in line with the Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement strategy, Data & Technology strategy as well as Global Finance Transformation strategy. This role will need to be able to engage with and operate across all Diageo markets of varying structure, size and complexity. It will also have to engage with a number of global functions, including SAP COE (centre of excellence), Financial Control Governance, Global Finance Transformation, Data, Technology & Analytics, Project Delivery and Group Finance. This requires dynamic leadership and extensive stakeholder management, particularly within these communities.
The purpose of this role is to lead the continuous improvement, development and deployment of SAP Standardisation related changes and related business process changes across all markets in Diageo.
This role will also work closely with the delivery of Product Costing and COGS Analysis processes, and finance roles and responsibilities within the transformation.
Act as an ambassador for the finance transformation program. This includes ensuring that markets are clear on the vision and how this program contributes to it. They should demonstrate strong personal commitment to the vision and ensure that their team and the markets are engaged and inspired to deliver it.
- Be able to engage at all levels of the organisation and act as an ambassador for the finance transformation programme. This includes ensuring that markets are clear on the vision and how this programme contributes to it. They should demonstrate strong personal commitment to the vision and ensure that their team and the markets are engaged and inspired to deliver it.
- Strong relationships will need to be built within Finance transformation programmes such as Financial Control, OnePlan and Diageo Performance Management, as well as with In-market finance leadership teams, Diageo Supply Chain & Procurement leadership team, global Data & Technology leadership teams, senior functional leaders and global FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) teams.
- Strong stakeholder management across all levels.
- Influencing skills are critical as this role must work cross functionally and with external resources and must be able to influence at senior levels.
- Ability to lead others through ambiguity and change across a broad range of change initiatives to deliver the required outcomes.
- Independent self-starter with strong pro-active relationship building skills and able to effectively contribute to achievement of desired outcomes through and with others, but knowing when to call for colleague involvement and engagement in matters
- Ability to deliver great performance, judging when and where to intervene and get involved in the detail, staying focused on priorities and material risk areas.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills – ability to balance conflicting needs.
- Collaborates with planning, scheduling and manufacturing, finance, costing personnel to ensure effective customer service throughout the supply finance and chain functions.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Act as an SME for SAP within Supply Finance, and champion SAP capability within the Supply Finance community,
- Work closely with the SAP COE to ensure delivery of scope and requirements for business process and technical changes.
- Drive a robust project approach, supported by great governance to ensure this broad global program delivers to scope, within budget and on time.
- Identifies and implements potential cost savings and project execution improvements.
- Align and inspire markets and global functions around the program.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Process Management and/or Process governance experience underpinned by SAP Solutions with involvement in end to end implementations a must.
- Strong Technical skills for transformation in SAP a must. SAP S/4 HANA, is a plus.
- Supply Finance, Costing and Supply background important.
- Strong Change Management and Transformation skills.
- Experience managing a process expert team. Excellent consulting skills with the ability to understand business processes and requirements and how to translate into viable solutions.
- Experience in delivering business change / continuous improvement programme would be an advantage
- Attention to detail is key, inquisitive & questioning nature
- Highly developed influencing & communication skills essential
- Self-motivated and resilient with a strong focus on detail and bringing structure and logic to problem solving