Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for overseeing branch operations in the assigned region within the framework of the vision, policies, and values of Watu.
A successful Regional Manager is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market, and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Regional Manager is engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
THIS JOB IS AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL REGIONS OF KENYA
- Oversee the operations of multiple branches and/or satellite branches.
- Guide, train and manage all grades from interns to Branch Managers.
- Stakeholder Relation Management: Dealerships, Stage Chairmen, Government Authority.
- Prepare reports for presentation to senior management in a timely manner.
- Organize, implement, and review training programs for staff in the entire region.
- Ensure that all branches follow safety, health and business laws and regulations.
- Uphold company’s brand standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance.
- Collaborate with marketing team for the planning of large events.
- Collaborate and communicate with all departmental stakeholders to ensure business needs and productivity are met.
- Cost Control which entails petty cash, Inventory and Recruitment management.
- Fraud Prevention and Management.
- Business Growth- Potential markets research, exploration, and implementation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of successful operations experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Degree and/or Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those.
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
go to method of application »
The Call Centre Manager will lead the day-to-day management and supervision of the Call Centre activities in line with the business objectives. This role is suitable for someone who has proven success in improving customer satisfaction through the efficient running of a call centre, is passionate about improving the lives of entrepreneurs in Africa, and is eager to join a fast-paced credit firm with huge potential for growth and impact.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
Managerial / Supervisory/ Operational Responsibilities or roles:
- Set and maintain the highest standards for call center operations, including but not limited to training, performance management, and issue resolution.
- Spearheads continuous development and revision of materials such as Call Center Scripts, FAQs, and training manuals for call centre representatives.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the call centre.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.).
- Train, coach, and mentor Call Center Representatives to serve our customers in a way that results in an extraordinary customer experience.
- Answer Representatives' questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues and handle issues directly that cannot be handled adequately by the Representatives.
- Lead and track escalation across departments for resolving any new or challenging issues.
- Collaboratively set daily, weekly and monthly targets for Call Center Representatives that align with business objectives and set KPI targets.
- Monitor performance of the Call Center Representatives and identify and implement approaches to continuously improve efficiency, productivity, and customer experience.
- Monitor accuracy of customer log reporting, analyze and communicate call center statistics e.g. # Issues opened by type of issue, # Issues resolved positively/negatively, resolution timing and call wait times, # Calls made/received, # SMS’s sent, etc.
- Prepare monthly KPI reports
- Prepare and communicate regular reports on vital insights gathered from the calls that will enable various departments to improve processes or other aspects that affects the customer experience.
- Spot check calls for quality assurance.
- Conduct performance appraisal of the Call Center Representatives.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum level of academic qualification, skills, and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Call Centre Manager
- A minimum of 5 years experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices as well as customer service software, databases, and CRM tools.
- Experience with customer surveys/monitoring and evaluation (measuring service performance)
- Proficient in Excel or G-Suite and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Highly detail-oriented
- Highly quantitative – you are a data-driven decision-maker.
- Able to inspire and advocate internally and externally.
- Possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Positive and patient with a pleasant personality, self-driven, and able to work under minimum supervision.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!