The sale executive shall take the potential clients through the various real estate properties available until the execution of sales. The Sales executives shall work under the direction and supervision of the Senior Contract and Sales Manager
- Undertake research and plan on how to increase sales.
- Developing new sales strategies, new innovations and discussing with the supervisor to agree on a way forward
- Adherence to set out targets.
- Marketing the various properties to potential customers.
- Present sale offers to potential customers for consideration.
- Participate in sales Promotion events and activities
- Timely reporting
- Coordinate appointments to show the development to prospective buyers
- Accompany buyers during site visits and inspections
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Arrange meetings between management and company, buyers when more details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
go to method of application »
The Risk Manager will play a key role in appraising and providing assurance to management and Board of the Centum Group of companies
This role exists to appraise and provide assurance to management and the Board on the risks that would hinder Centum Investments Company Plc (CIC) to carry out its activities through carrying out comprehensive risk analysis, compliance assessments and reporting
Concurrent risk and compliance management involving:
- Preparation of input for quarterly board risk reports for the Risk Committee and Investment Committee of the Centum Board.
- Monthly risk assessments, compliance checks followed by risk reporting in the business review meetings
- Developing and updating the Group’s Key Risk Indicator (KRI) matrix
- Developing and maintaining the Group’s Risk Appetite Framework.
- Risk review of contractual agreements between CIC Group entities and external counterparties
- Policy review and analysis of implementation of defined policy and procedures
- Review of exceptional requests to single source at CIC Plc
- Review of the Group Procurement Policy
- Conducting periodic compliance checks on Group procurement practices
- Facilitate the placement of insurance covers for CIC Plc and its wholly owned subsidiaries
- Liaison with the insurance broker and coordination of the claims process
- Review of insurance warranties and ensuring compliance by all the insured subsidiaries/ entities
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery:
- Revision of the Group Business Continuity Plan in line with changes in the operating business environment.
- Development and update of subsidiary Business Continuity Plans
- Staff training on the BCP and DR
- Staff training on Group policies developed by the Risk function such as whistle blowing, cyber security, among others in order to promote awareness and a positive risk culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical science or financial related subject i.e. Financial Engineering, Financial Economics or Actuarial Science
- Master’s Degree with a specialisation in Risk Management or at least one appropriate professional risk qualification with a credible body
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in risk management in a financial institution
- High attention to detail, accuracy and risk awareness.
- Strong risk & quantitative analysis, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- A dynamic self-starter with ability to prioritize and to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and make decisions independently
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Centum Investment Company Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
go to method of application »
Greenblade Growers a subsidiary of Centum seeks to recruit a Commercial Manager for its Tumaini Operations in Ol Kalou
This is a key role that will lead the Greenblade Commercial function. The incumbent will be a strategic thinker whose inputs gets incorporated in the development of annual, medium term and long-term business plans. Through focused market development, product mix optimization, and pricing decisions and cost-effective sourcing of products from outgrowers, the incumbent will be responsible for revenue generation and management of cost of sales to enhance the company’s gross profit.
The key purpose of this role is to develop and manage the market for Greenblade products and ensure that sales orders meet or exceed the budget at any given month. The incumbent will be responsible for seeking new markets and customers to drive business growth as per the business plan.
Market Development and Revenue generation
- Lead the development of new export markets for herbs to a minimum of 20 tons a week produced by Greenblade and outgrowers, mainly Chives (70%-80%), Mint (10%-20%), Rosemary (5%-10%) and others (5%-10%). Others include such as Chervil, Taragon, Marjoram, Corriander, Dill ((5%-10%)
- End-to-end management of existing and new customers, including demand estimation, receiving, and processing of orders, liaising with packhouse team in sourcing from Tumaini farm and other outgrowers, quality and quantity control, billing, processing of returns and collection of cash.
- Lead the development of new export and local market for vegetables and coordinating with the farm team to ensure profitable production and efficient and optimized land use.
Product mix and pricing decision support
- Based on customer engagement and feedback, advise the farm team on the best product mix in sales maximisation.
- Based on customer engagement and understanding of the market, design and get approval for pricing strategies that aim at maximizing sales including offering products to customers willing to pay higher prices during peak demand as well as in using quantity discounts to push sales in times of low demand.
Risk Management and Compliance
- Ensure that the company is in full compliance to all regulations and certifications and standards relating to outbound logistics, including harvesting and post-harvest /packhouse operations, traceability reports, HDI, NTSA (for shipping truck)
- Ensure that contracts with suppliers, out-growers and customers are up to date. Monitor compliance levels and ensure full compliance to these contracts.
- Carry out research and market intelligence to ensure that the company’s strategic plan is nimble enough to respond to changes in the market-product fit.
- A degree in horticulture or a relevant course in business
- Entrepreneurial with experience in pricing, product mix and Gross Profit Margin enhancement
- Commercially astute especially in clients and product management
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking, and business development skills
- A proven track record of creating demand in a similar role of at least 20 tons a week or export sales of no less than Kshs 10 Million a month.
- Has a verifiable network of existing client relationships for the export market.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar work environment/ agri-business
Those interested and meet the above requirements can send their application letters and CV on or before 28th February 2021
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Green Blade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.