Audit Officer Job at SportPesa
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: 10 November, 2016
View Jobs in Internet / E-commerce
View All Jobs at SportPesa
SportPesa, is a Kenya-based sports betting website owned and operated by Pevans East Africa Limited. The website is licensed by the BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya) under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act.
Audit Officer Job Responsibilities
- Carrying out audit planning in liaison with the senior audit officer
- Preparing audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Monitoring the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by senior management.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Preparation of group-consolidated budgets.
- Preparation of budget variance reports
Required Skills and Knowledge for the Audit Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) requirement
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
Person characteristics/Desired Behavior
- Personal organization and planning skills
- Capable of analytical approach and result oriented
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to place details in a wider context
- Ability to explain findings and to convince the organization to implement audit recommendations.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 10th November, 2016. Please indicate “Audit Officer” on the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs