Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
- Analyzing sales figures by geography, channel and brand
- Sales and MIS Competition Analysis
- Preparing sales presentations
- Reporting daily and monthly sales reports per products.
Qualifications for the Information Systems Executive Job
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Sales and Marketing
- At-least 3 years of experience
- Conversant with SAP (MUST)
go to method of application »
Role & Description – Country Manager (Kenya-Tanzania). To take charge of the overall Kenya-Tanzania business and oversee all aspects of operations
You will split time between
- Strategy & Planning – Develop 2017 business plan based on market analysis and learning’s
- Inherit, validate & grow existing team capacity including managing performance and inspiring morale
- Deliver 90% of projects for new and existing customers on time & on spec
- Define and improve the governance structures required to effectively manage, control and improve consumer experience; customer engagement; trustworthy behavior resulting in increased revenue
- Driving delivery of top line as well as bottom line results. Working from the group Nairobi office you´ll be close to our technology, and group business development teams, as you manage Kenyan and Tanzania country teams
Reporting to the Regional Director, You´ll work mostly with
- Sales & Marketing Managers – in ensuring service management and growth in revenues
- Partnerships Managers – In driving activation, and up-selling in existing relationships
- Finance Manager – In finance matters to deliver top line as well as bottom line results
- Marketing & HR – In prioritizing efforts to suit commercial agenda
- Country Management team – Who report to you to promote sales and partnership efforts
- Pilot Clients – clients with whom we test new iterations of products, and new product concepts, to lead commercial roll-out and feedback into technical teams
What success looks like in this role – end of 2017 you´ll have; 70%+ met targets
Skills and qualifications fro the Country Manager Job
- A Leader: Be able to build excitement, motivate and lead a high performing team
- Strong intuitive, ‘people-skills’ and the ability to manage and balance the sometimes conflicting interests of partners, stakeholders and constituency.
- Significant maturity on the organization Customer delivery processes;-
- Sales operation for the travel business
- General position of the business in the market
- Sales-proficient and Commercially oriented—possessing the confidence, skills, and experience to identify, negotiate and execute new opportunities to generate revenue and support growth
- Analytical: The market changes quickly, if it changes too much, you´ll need to lead the pivot that alters our approach to the problem
- Communicative: It is crucial to communicate well at different levels in the organisation
- Flexible: and able to deliver strategy and clients at the same time while not dropping balls. The nature of the business means a lot changes fast, and it is crucial to maintain the pace towards the long-term once this happens
- A well-organized and self-driven person with an ability to maintain balance between the immediate and the long term.
- Over five (5) years’ experience in a Senior Executive role in the travel industry, preferably with P&L responsibility. Business establishment and/or entrepreneurial experience is essential.
- A good understanding of the e-commerce industry and the activities required to establish and grow a travel business.
- First 100 days;-
- Analyse the gaps between expectations & reality with our country strategy & targets, including team structure
- Map these gaps against our competencies & detail a plan to change the engagement tempo for growth
- Align and excite the countries towards that goal.
- 2017 – deliver on the business, team and structure plan
Key Performance Indicators
- P & L
- Market Share
- Market positioning – reputation; mind share for corporate consumers
- Team growth
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs only to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title on the subject line by 15th November 2016