If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a leading international confectionary company is looking for energetic, result oriented and aggressive individual who is excellent in execution of assignments and has demonstrated the ability to perform.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate for this position will be responsible for promoting the sales of the company products and help increase market coverage Africa.
S/He will be responsible for accomplishing business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing relationship with customers and staff, prospecting new customers and meeting agreed sales targets.
Sales Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region;
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results;
- Establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies for Sales Assistant Manager Job
- University degree in Marketing/Business Administration or any other related field.
- Certificate and competence in Microsoft Office Application
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales in FMCG Category
- Should be below the age of 30 years
Method of Application
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is Thursday, 17th November, 2016 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.