JUMIA is an e-commerce startup with an aim to mimic Amazon’s success by delivering a wide range of items, from toys to generators across the African continent. Shortly after the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Cote d'Ivoire.
Senior Key Account Manager’s responsibility is to cover the largest accounts, in addition to managing a team of Key Account Managers, with topline P&L ownership for the categories that he/she covers. The categories that they will be responsible for: Appliances, Fashion, Health & Beauty, Kids/Toys, Home, Sport, FMCG
Responsibilities for the Senior Key Account Manager Job
- Handling relationships with new and current brands & suppliers
- Securing weekly promotion items from the vendors
- Negotiating costs and payment terms with the vendors.
- Helping brands launch new products
- Monitoring stock levels and planning the purchasing policy well in advance.
- Have an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Attending trade fairs / events and sourcing for new products.
- Producing Monthly sales reports.
- Liaising with various teams within the organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
Senior Key Account Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree qualification.
- 3 years and above work experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Entrepreneurial and proven ability to deliver exceptional results
go to method of application »
Controlling Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the group’s financial result and preparation of the budgets:
- Review and control of reporting submitted by local finance teams
- Defining and implementing financial strategy in collaboration with the local CFOs and the business unit’s CEOs
- Supporting the analysis of financial results to the executive leadership team and issuing recommendations
Requirements for the Controlling Analyst Job
- Degree in Finance, or equivalent
- A first experience of 2 to 3 year in audit or comparable
- Strong business sense and sharp problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong leadership
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth
go to method of application »
The FP & A Associate reports to the CFO Kenya and works in conjunction with the Head of Accounting
Roles for the FP & A Associate Job
- Financial Planning and analysis
- Prepare, develop and analyze key financial information to ensure management makes well-informed decisions
- Provide a support to management colleagues on all aspects of finance.
- Analyze the performance of the business and advice on how to prevent problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value
- Preparing periodic financial statements, i.e. P&L, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ensure spending is kept in line with the budget
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
Method of Application
If you want to join some of the fastest growing companies in the world, please send your resume to the following addresses, by specifying the position on the e-mail subject, Senior Key Account Manager to the following contacts: [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Ensure you quote your current and expected salary. Interviews will start on 16th of November 2016.