Job Opportunities at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: 21 November, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logistics
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Technical Service Manager and Business Development Officer / Credit Officer positions for one of our clients in the insurance sector.
Job Summary: Managing all Technical operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.
Able to read, interpret blueprints for repair works and familiar with electrical, plumbing and mechanical and health codes.
- Responsible for scheduling and performing preventive maintenance
- Provide support for other operating departments and guest activities
- Inspect entire engineering functions and prioritize tasks
- Ensure all lighting fixtures are in proper condition in all public areas, guestrooms, function rooms and all other areas in the hotel
- Work hand in hand with other technicians in resolving guest complaints and all other engineering related tasks
- Submit to the engineer the material and spare requirements for his section
- Document parts replaced and repaired
- Ensure all maintenance requests related to the electrical section are handled daily with all requests from guests being given first priority.
- Implement preventive and breakdown maintenance of all electrical appliances and submit a weekly report of the same to the chief engineer
- Carries out electrical installations within the building
- Ensure that all hazardous installations or equipment are isolates and a warning sign indicating “EQUIPMENT OUT OF ORDER-DO NOT OPERATE” FIXED.
- Responsible for testing the electrical stand-by generator on weekly basis
- Ensure that all electrical distribution panels rooms and workshop are maintained in a clean condition
- Supervises and assists in taking a daily record of all the electrical meter readings and submits to the Plant room Technician for preparation of the Daily Utility Reports
- Carries out weekly inspection on all electrical appliances and distribution system within the building and submits a report of the same to the General Manager
- Maintain department budget for all maintenance related items
- Recommend improvement for annual audit including energy efficiency, alternative power and conservation action
- Advises the storekeeper on what items to order for the Electrical section
- Participate in any training/development schemes as required by management
- Be completely conversant with Hotel Health and Safety Policy and procedures
- Develops plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery when problems occur including backup and restoration procedures, vendor agreements, spare parts, data retention, and restoration planning.
- Ensures acceptable levels of performance in networked systems. This task involves a high degree of technical knowledge and effective management procedures within the Technical Services Team.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and manage a diverse team
- 3-5 years professional experience in a similar position
- Degree in Electrical Engineering and any other related field
- City and Guild certificate in engineering
go to method of application »
Qualifications and requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Business related courses
- Maintains a PAR of 5%.
- Ability of recruiting 50 new customers in a month.
- Experience in secured loans.
Method of Application
- If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details
- by 21st November 2016
- to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants
- E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- clearly marking “Technical Service Manager” on the subject line
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogisticsSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Controller Job at Millar Cameron
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services
- Job Opportunities at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Sales Rider Job at Janta Kenya
- Lab Technician Job at Duma Works
- Native French Speaking Content Writer Job at Virtual Recruitment
- Senior Accountant Job at Frank Management
- Mission Director Job at CORAT Africa