If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aurum Consultants is a full service consulting firm focused on addressing the consulting and educational needs of its clients. Aurum's consultants are among those rare people who can design, develop, and implement solutions that address business problems across many disciplines. We draw upon the talents of people who have designed and implemented a variety of business processes and systems to support all business functions, develop robust data repositories, implement tools to drive performance improve, develop sophisticated decision management analytics and introduce technology which best suits the specific business case.
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Data entry in QuickBooks or other related Software
- Thorough knowledge and Experience in accounting standards and practice
- Bank reconciliations
- Doing monthly and annual management reports i.e profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, cash flow statements
- Budget preparations and implementation of the same
- Payroll processing
- Staff expense reconciliations and processing
- Lead all month-end closing activities on a timely and accurate manner
- Cash management – create cash flow models and ensure availability of funds as needed
- Maintain internal controls and financial procedure documents
- Coordinate external audits and filing of tax returns on a timely manner
- Ensure regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions
- Manage insurance programs
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Work with management team to establish yearly objectives
- Prepare and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Create management reports and board reports as needed
- Update yearly budget for monthly and quarterly results
- Develop tactical recommendations around financial planning
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, Economic or equivalent.
- CPA(K) a must with a relevant certificate
- Experience of computerized accounting software – QuickBooks and an aptitude for system improvements and developments.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to tabulate data
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar Position in a large organization
- Good understanding of applicable international accounting standards
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to develop and coach a team.
- Ability to collect, compile and analyse financial information
- Attention to detail and experience in income statement analysis
- Ability to mentor a team
go to method of application »
Sales and Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by ensuring proper delegation of duties and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
Qualifications for the Sales and Marketing Manager Job
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course from a recognized university
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Marketing Manager in an FMG company
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Leadership skills
- Technical marketing skills
- Commitment and Excellence
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Quality and result oriented
- Willing to travel extensively
- Willing to be based in Kisumu
- Member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Executives Job
- Promote/Sell/Secure orders from Existing and Prospective Customers
- Maintain sales growth through expansion of products sold, using principles of the “Nuru Way to Sell”
- Monitor in-stock conditions to meet customer needs with minimal returns and expiries at store level
- Working closely with Business Line Manager on orders and/or inventories, per account specifications, and within the guidelines of the applicable inventory replenishment system.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Merchandising NSE products, keeping customers well stocked, using established rotation procedures to call back damaged, short or out-of-code or heat shocked products out of shelves.
- Development and execution of product displays and associated POS
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationship with current and prospective customers
- Make telephone calls and visits to existing and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of customers challenges and problems
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing sales management, accounting and logistics
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing return on Time investment for the Segment
- Write reports on customer needs, problems, interests and potential for new products and services
- Have Knowledge of products, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Participate in Marketing activities/forums
- Carry out any other delegated merchandising duties and responsibilities
Sales & Marketing Executives Job Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of University Degree and 1 year experience; or Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same profession.
- Able to work and deliver on short-term targets and objectives
- Go getter with a positive attitude
- IT literacy
- Ability to keep proper and accurate records
- Must have integrity in their dealings
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories and concept.
- Must be willing to be based in Kisumu
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Method of Application
Successful Candidate should be available for induction in December 2016 and ready to begin work in January 3rd 2016. If you meet the above criteria forward your CV and application letter stating why you qualify to email@example.com by 25th November 2016. No need to apply if you don’t meet the above criteria.