We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Supply Chain Executive Job Key Duties
- To convert the sales forecast into an integrated volume Master plan (0-12 months rolling) for company sales portfolio
- To develop monthly production plan for the production units
- In-charge of Material requirement Processing to meet the production requirement based on the sales forecast
- Prepare the Raw material and Packaging Material Purchase plan to meet the production plan
- Co-ordinate with the procurement section to ensure timely delivery of Raw and Packing Materials
- Lead weekly factory production meetings to resolve service and supply issues per the organization Planning circle
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels both for manufactured and imported trade products. (e.g. reorder points, safety stock.)
- Conduct regular review with Production planners regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing in the plant
- Track and report production output to requirements
- Accountable for master data for Material Planning
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating a Provide daily/weekly responses to customer service on supply issues by addressing the out of stock items with the factories
- Development of Inventory strategies with Sales department to ensure appropriate demand planning methods, policies, or procedures are in-place
- Review inventory target levels and address potential gaps in supply with manufacturing facilities
- Analyze and report inventory data with identification of exceptions and opportunities
- Provide month end reporting on service issues, include root cause and correct action plan
- Execute excess inventory management plans by identifying items that should be liquidated or scrapped
- Lead regularly scheduled meeting with Product Management to ensure supply issues are meeting business unit’s goals
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or Diploma with 4 years’ experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Planning, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of MRP Systems
- Working Knowledge SAP application
Skills & Abilities
- Must have an understanding of supply chain and inventory management fundamentals
- Must possess an understanding of forecasting concepts
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Access, Power Point, Word
go to method of application »
Factory Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Achieving production and delivery targets;
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility so as to ensure that production targets are met with minimal interruption;
- Optimise factory organisation structure with relevant departments and teams to eliminate inefficiency due to disorganization;
- Establish and review production schedules to ensure production targets are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible;
- Coordinate the training of all manufacturing personnel and prepare appropriate work plans to ensure optimal resource allocation to achieve set targets;
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality;
- Planning for raw materials and work preparation to ensure minimal waste;
- Diagnosis of any plant/machinery malfunction and preventive maintenance ensuring minimum downtime;
- Control of machine downtime, detailed downtime analysis and ensuring optimal production;
- Supervising Quality Control personnel to ensure testing of raw materials and finished products through coordination with both in-house and other relevant laboratories;
- Supervising the testing of the poles and ensure that they meet specifications: KS 1933 and KPLC Technical Specifications;
- Ensuring safety procedures/operations are in place;
- Stock Yard management including loading and offloading procedures to ensure minimal damages
- Oversee the operations of the factory to ensure production targets are met and quality standards for products are achieved using the most efficient and effective utilization of company resources to enable maximum productivity.
Requirements for the Factory Manager Job
- 7 years progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a manufacturing facility or hands-on management experience on construction sites (at foreman level);
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor Degree in Operations/Industrial Management;
- Ability to balance production and maintenance needs;
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering;
- Previous experience and broad understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies;
- Past experience and strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices;
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-driven;
- Ability to work independently and within a team; ability to motivate team and individuals towards achieving set targets;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to prioritize work and properly manage time;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Able to work effectively and efficiently;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet production deadlines and set out targets.
go to method of application »
Maintenance Engineer Job Key Responsibilities
- To inspect equipment condition, measure & analyze trends and identify the needs for maintenance (Mechanical equipment), taking into account production constrains without compromising the safety needs of the plant.
- Contributes to the best level of performance of the plant’s equipment
- Support plant team in ensuring employees and contractors adhere to the Health and Safety Policy as well as adherence to OSHA Act in all the operations by employees and contractors.
- Ensure compliance to our Environmental Policy and carry out maintenance activities in a manner that would cause minimum impact to the environment.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of the condition of the plant equipment on a continuous basis.
- Ensure the planned inspection of all plant equipment and initiate work orders based on inspection results, including safety checks. In case of an anomaly, performs first an analysis and prioritise each action.
- Monitors and coordinate condition predictors for all critical equipment i.e. Oil analysis, wear rates, Vibration analysis.
- Follow up preventive maintenance schedules.
- Validate and Update equipment specifications files and History sheets.
- Carry out first level inspections on all Mechanical equipment in the plant.
- Evaluate and improve the preventive maintenance plans as proposed by suppliers, create and update corresponding sheets.
- Ensures systematic review, application and optimisation of lubrication program for all Mechanical equipment.
- Carry out specific inspections (Basic vibration analysis, Balancing and laser alignment, noise, temperature, and other Mechanical measurements).
- Preparation of daily work schedule for PM tasks in accordance with equipment needs while utilising SAP document and monitor equipment history files.
- Develop and maintain a predictive maintenance program (Routes) for the plant and monitor progress and effectiveness of the preventive program and initiate any changes where necessary.
- Counter check parameter settings for all the critical equipment and new installations e.g. Alarm levels.
- Report Inspection findings and make recommendations to the Engineering management of the preventive and corrective work or improvements to be performed based on his analysis.
- Performs on call duties for Mechanical Works
- Other duties and assignments as necessary.
Qualifications for the Maintenance Engineer Job
- Ordinary Diploma or Higher Diploma manufacturing Industry or Bsc. Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience in a busy environment most preparable working in a cement processing , heavy machinery, soda ash , edible oils etc
- Good in Vibration analysis, laser alignment and balancing
- Computer proficiency in Ms Excel, MS Project, Vibration analysis software, Word.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Engineering drawings reading skills.
- Experience in a full cement manufacturing plant will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
Maintenance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Actively initiative preventative maintenance planning ensuring that all maintenance work is risk assessed, appropriate resource is available and utilised and all maintenance tasks are executed without conflicting requirements.
- Minimise and eliminate where possible all losses associated with machine down time through timely resolution of machine breakdowns and driving a zero loss mind-set through engineering work order initiation and completion.
- In liaison with the SHEQ Manager, participate in regular inspections/audits for good housekeeping and machine safety and ensure agreed action are completed.
- In consultation with the Top Management, coordinate setup of plant equipment in accordance with Company policy and procedures in order to achieve product quality targets at minimal waste levels.
- Proactively rectify issues that have a negative impact on quality, complete plant improvement activities prioritised by the Top Management to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- In liaison with the Production and Plant Productivity Managers, Initiate and sustain the Autonomous Maintenance activities (e.g. tagging, lubricating, cleaning, team meetings, step audits and board updating, elimination of contamination sources and elimination of hard to access areas).
- Ensure good quality information on breakdown reports and any engineering work orders are raised in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively support Good Manufacturing Practice pillar activities providing feedback and promoting application on the factory.
- Actively participate in relevant line changes using appropriate project management tools to ensure efficient and successful project management
In liaison with the Plant Productivity Manager, proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and supervise all tasks relating to PLC`s (fault finding) and ensure full compliance to factory SHEQ procedures.
- Formulate and implement maintenance procedures and ensure proactive implementation.
- Ensure that the production plant is running efficiently at all times.
- Carry out regular inspections of the production plant and resolve issues as well as planning and overseeing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure that environment, health and safety procedures are complied with at all times.
Prepare and present regular maintenance reports to the management.
- In liaison with the Top Management, develop plans and activities necessary to attain timely commissioning of the new plant in within strict deadlines.
- Coordinate and supervise various service providers ensuring quality of service in areas of delivery.
- Supervise equipment installation and commissioning ensuring that all terms of contract, delivery and after service are met.
- Develop a clear plan on transfer of knowledge to those appointed to operate the equipment, supervise the process and coach and mentor assigned staff.
- Formulate and implement training programs and on the job mentorship for all maintenance departmental employees.
- Develop and implement maintenance program to meet production requirements of plant availability, safety, and product quality.
- Management of spare parts & materials stocking and usage to ensure the effective maintenance of plant.
- Plan and carry out statutory inspections of vital plant & equipment to ensure their use is in compliance with legal requirements.
- Liaise with quality assurance department and procurement and logistic department to ensure timely delivery of outputs.
- Implement energy management program to attain and sustain economic/efficient usage of fuel and electricity in the plant.
Required Qualifications for the Maintenance Manager Job
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Plant or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of nine (9) years’ experience in a busy manufacturing environment. Five of which should be at management level. Candidates with experience in the stationery and printing industry will have added advantage.
- Must be a registered engineer with the Engineers Board of Kenya.
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Ability to read, analyse, interpret technical data, and electrical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and answer queries.
- Computer Literate
go to method of application »
Duties for the Executive Personal Assistant Job
- Preparing reports and presentations. Managing budgets and other financial matters.
- Responsible for coordinating projects that may involve working with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Responsible for managing the executives calendar and meetings.
- Will be responsible for making arrangements including airline, hotel, and rental cars.
- Making decisions and assigning work to other staff members in the absence of manager, and deputizing for the manager.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- May also be responsible for supervising lower level staff such as receptionists or secretaries.
- Conducting research and disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
- Organizing meetings, attending them and ensuring that the manager is well geared up for meetings.
- Screening telephone calls, and handling requests, and inquiries, when appropriate.
Executive Personal Assistant Job Qualification
- At-least a Diploma in Business administration or Business related.
- Min of 4 years of experience in related field.
- Proficient in typewriting and good at English grammar.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be tactful in dealing with people.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, honest, adaptable and versatile individual.
- Organizational skills or management ability.
- Initiative and ability to operate independently.
- Must be able to demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2016. Indicate your current salary and notice period.