Security Services Operations Manager Job at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 24 November, 2016
Deadline: 2 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Supervise the day to day security operations of deployment, supervision and allocation of duties as required at the Client Sites.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Liaison Officers,
- Senior Liaison Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
- Ensure proper channels of communication exist and are enforced between the employees and the headquarters.
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established Company Policies and Standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and training of guards.
- Responsible for ensuring all Employees portray a Corporate Brand Image through inspections of guarding uniforms, company vehicles and motor bikes and equipment.
- Ensure all Assignment Instructions and Incident reports are attached into Evolution.
- Investigate incidents and prepare Incident reports within 48 hours. Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints and suggestions are updated on to the system.
- Ensure all issues and complaints brought in are addressed within 24 hours and recorded in the Supervisory
- Occurrence Book and updated on the system with corrective actions implemented.
- Ensure review of all assignment instructions in every Zone
- Conduct Security Vulnerability Assessment by inspecting premises to ensure adequate security is available and that all physical facilities comply with Health and safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Ensure implementation of prepared Monthly Zonal Spot check Schedules and Parade Schedules.
- Conduct and attend monthly parades for every area as per documented agenda.
- Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum use of unbilled overtime.
- Ensure on termination of a Contract all resources and equipment from client premises are returned to the Stores (Transmitters, Mobiles, and Umbrellas etc.)
- Act as liaison between the organisation and the customer to foster customer attention by attending meetings personally address any non conformity identified from the Baton site report and the Baton report by supervisor on a daily basis.
- Ensure Scheduled Site Trainings for assignments are conducted in liaison with the Training Manager as per schedule.
- Prepare all required reports as per the documented processes, recommend and develop strategies to improve quantity and quality of service delivered.
- Adherence to systems, processes and policies.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field/ Security Management
- 5 – 8 years in operations/management in the security sector
- Candidates holding similar position preferred
- Result oriented, self motivated and energetic
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to manage and co-ordinate teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager- Security Services) to email@example.com before Friday 2nd December 2016 Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 4 Positions
- Sales Administrator at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Regional Finance at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Managerial Role at LAN-X Africa
- Lodge & Camp Manager at Alternate Doors
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 2 Positions