We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Experience & Personal Attributes Required for the Job
- Must have the ability to evaluate business opportunities with partners and potential customers and negotiate with other departments to implement marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to forge and keep close relationships with existing clients
- Should be familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must have real extensive experience in planning and people management skills.
- Wide degree of creativity and attitude is expected
Business Development Supervisor Job Qualifications
- Must have a minimum degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related fields with at least 5-7 years of experience in the same field.
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Auditor Job
- Assist the internal Auditor to plan the audit.
- Check expenditures, revenue and other financial records for accuracy accurate
- Assist to prepare the discussion draft of the audit report.
- Assist in reporting of the financial reports
- Auditing is in view to the company internal control over the financial
- The assistant auditor helps the auditor to make reports
- Coordinate the activities with the staff and the senior auditor concerned.
- Prepare balance sheets in the interest of the organization.
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report
Qualifications for the Auditor Job
- CPA II (Section 4)
- 3 years internal audit experience
- Good in verbal and written communication;
- Report writing skills;
go to method of application »
Principal Accountabilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Examine & Evaluate the adequacy & effectiveness of internal control systems at various operations & activities of the company
- Review the application and effectiveness of risk management procedures and risk assessment methodologies at various operations and activities of the company.
- Review of systems policies and procedures for all departments,
- Evaluate adherence to legal and regulatory requirements and approved policies & procedures
- Develop an annual risk based audit plan using input from the team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Annual audit plan to cover all activities of operations for company
- Routine compliance audit on the statutory and other legal requirements
- Ensure that company policies and SOPs are adhered to through regular audits; reviewing per changing business environment and developing policies where none exist.
- TB audit to ensure completeness and accuracy of the postings
- Recommend on procedure and/or process changes to enhance control and render company at minimum business risk
- Monthly stock verification of Finished goods, Pacmat raw material and Engineering Spares
- Surprise stock checks at all locations
- Review of inventory controls
- Review of insurance coverage and claims
- Issue final audit reports in time with all recommendations agreed and accepted by individual/group
- Translate raw system data into management information for decision making
Qualifications for the Internal Auditor Job
- Certified Public Accountant
- Over 5 Years relevant experience in Audit & Management
- Good Interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer Literate with DBMS skills, highly analytical and good report writing skills
- Ability to develop self & others
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 15th December 2016
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions. Indicate your current salary and notice period.
NOTE: HRBP doesn’t charge for cv placement or any other monies during any stage of the recruitment process.